Welcome, Guest

My days (even more then 90)
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: My days (even more then 90) 26975 Views

Re: My days (even more then 90) 29 Feb 2016 00:23 #279579

• shlomo24
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
needtoquit wrote on 28 Feb 2016 22:41:
I just wanted to check in here to let anyone who cares, know that I am alive.

I also, wanted to share that a lot has happened since I last posted. After a few more months of acting out, being depressed, but not haven't the courage to do what I needed to, I finally joined a (live) SA group & I have now been sober 1 year!

I don't know if it is for everyone, but for me SA has saved my life. I have no doubt that I couldn't have done this on my own. I know, because as this forum testifies, I tried on my own and wasn't successful. I can never thank G-d enough for bringing about this miracle but I can only hope to do my best to help anyone who like me needs help.

Either way, I wish each of you the best in your personal journey and if I can ever be of help, please let me know.

Hatzlacha & G-d bless,
NeedToQuit

AMAZING! KUTGW! How did you do it?
If you're an LGBTQ or LGBTQ-questioning person and looking for someone who can understand you, feel free to reach out. I promise no judgement and to try and listen the best I can. 

Email: iam24zman@gmail.com

Re: My days (even more then 90) 29 Feb 2016 00:44 #279585

• cordnoy
Shlomo24 wrote on 29 Feb 2016 00:22:

cordnoy wrote on 28 Feb 2016 23:15:
That is ggggggggrrrreat news!
B"H!!

Did gevura hack cordy's account?

He does have my password.
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes