Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: my 90 day log 2189 Views

my 90 day log 30 Dec 2008 21:17 #1739

• nate62
  • Fresh Boarder
I am starting my log from tonight
I hope to keep y'all updated
Tomorrow is my first day.
Last Edit: by VMSneveragain.

Re: my 90 day log 30 Dec 2008 22:24 #1741

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
This new log is a great step from a great warrior who never gives up.
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by ttshzl613.

Re: my 90 day log 31 Dec 2008 02:04 #1743

• elya k
  • Gold Boarder
Where are "ya'll" from net?
Elya K was the first  GYE hotline moderator for couples struggling with Shmiras Eiynaim issues in their marriage.  Elya is the author of 6 books, among them Navigating the Phases of Sex Addiction Recovery, Help Her Heal with Carol Sheets,  Ambushed by Betrayal: The Survival Guide for Betrayed Partners on their Heroes’ Journey to Healthy Intimacy with Michele Saffier. 

FREE EBOOK ON THE GYE SITE AT: Mask In the Mirror (guardyoureyes.com)

Elya K. has been coaching people worldwide for over 10 years for Shmiras Eiyanim issues. 
For a free 15 minute consultation call 901-248-6001.
Last Edit: by .

Re: my 90 day log 31 Dec 2008 10:44 #1748

• nate62
  • Fresh Boarder
What does that mean "where y'all from"?

I started off today feeling really low and pissed off that I have to start again from the start.
I was in a really dark mood, I only think about how bad the thing is after I have done it, another trick of the Yetzer Horoh!!
I dont think about it before I do it, only after to get me depressed.
I was thinking that I can't control what happened back then, I'm only in control of the now. Whatever happened back then, was Hasgocho Protis, and now I have to forget about it and move on.
Whenever I check out the news, which I do every day, it depresses me in a way, but it also inspires me to fight harder, as we really need Moshiach, and his arrival is imminenet.
As I'm writing this I'm thinking. "It was so stupid to slip up, now Moshiach's coming and you've completely messed up, You have no hope!"
But I have to believe that even this is just the Yetzer Horoh, because it's Poonkt Farkert, Davka because Moshaich is coming, I have to worry about today and do whetever I can do now, today, in the moment, what happened yesterday doesnt matter.

It's very hard to focus and to stay positive, but I'm trying.
I'm not going to go on the computer again today, until tonight. I find that I'm very vulnerable during the day.

Holding on HARD AND STAYING BESIMCHA!!!!

Net
Last Edit: by StoppingForever.

Re: my 90 day log 31 Dec 2008 10:46 #1749

• nate62
  • Fresh Boarder
Another thing I realised is, is that the Yetzer Horoh will even take something like Moshiach, noch, and completely twist it to serve it's purpose, to get me depressed.

Sorry for all the typo's by the way, it's hard for me to type and concentrate on spelling at the same time!
Last Edit: by just_me.

Re: my 90 day log 31 Dec 2008 22:38 #1764

• the.guard
Net, as long as you keep working hard like you are now, you will be in the head rows when Moshiach comes. And he's coming any day!
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by letgoodaat.

Re: my 90 day log 01 Jan 2009 21:22 #1773

• the.guard
Chart updated.

You may not be in Tzaha"l, but you are in Tza'h - Tzivos Hashem. And we need that even more than Tzaha"l now. They don't realize it, but we know the truth.
Last Edit: by eli071987.

Re: my 90 day log 13 Jan 2009 04:07 #1963

• elya k
  • Gold Boarder
What city or region of the country are you in?

Ya'll is plural for YOU!

Lighten Up.

elya
Elya K was the first  GYE hotline moderator for couples struggling with Shmiras Eiynaim issues in their marriage.  Elya is the author of 6 books, among them Navigating the Phases of Sex Addiction Recovery, Help Her Heal with Carol Sheets,  Ambushed by Betrayal: The Survival Guide for Betrayed Partners on their Heroes’ Journey to Healthy Intimacy with Michele Saffier. 

FREE EBOOK ON THE GYE SITE AT: Mask In the Mirror (guardyoureyes.com)

Elya K. has been coaching people worldwide for over 10 years for Shmiras Eiyanim issues. 
For a free 15 minute consultation call 901-248-6001.
Last Edit: by chazak.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.39 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes