Welcome, Guest

Needtochange Log(please read i need ur input and chizuk)
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Needtochange Log(please read i need ur input and chizuk) 3218 Views

Re: Needtochange Log(please read i need ur input and chizuk) 05 Jul 2012 05:58 #140923

• needtochange
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Junior Boarder
just had a fall.

Re: Needtochange Log(please read i need ur input and chizuk) 05 Jul 2012 07:42 #140928

• obormottel
  • Platinum Boarder
Get up, don't wallow in the mud, keep on trucking.
Baby steps.
If the road is pulling you down, it's a sign that you are going uphill, so just press harder on the gas!

Have a great day - unless, of course, you made other plans.

Re: Needtochange Log(please read i need ur input and chizuk) 05 Jul 2012 14:30 #140935

... and let it not be in vain. Analyze what brought it about and think of ways to prevent it in the future.

Hatzlacha

MT

Re: Needtochange Log(please read i need ur input and chizuk) 05 Jul 2012 19:25 #140946

• needtochange
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Junior Boarder
thanks guys

Re: Needtochange Log(please read i need ur input and chizuk) 10 Jul 2012 06:31 #141185

• chaimcharlie
  • Current streak: 10 days
  • Platinum Boarder
When I fall I try to ponder how powerless I reallly am, how much I am dependent on Hashem for any true recovery - and that's the first of the 12 steps to sobriety!

BTW, I'm serious, 8 years I haven't beaten this thing with my own effort, why now all of a sudden will I succeeed?
Not by myself, that's for sure.

Hatzlochoh Rabba.
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes