Welcome, Guest

Tryingsohard's 90 day journey
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tryingsohard's 90 day journey 947 Views

Tryingsohard's 90 day journey 08 May 2012 21:45 #136964

• tryingsohard
I havent been on this website in a long time, as I was exploring other options. After making absolutely no progress, I am back and I'm hoping that by actively logging my 90 day attempt, it will help me to finally reach it.
For those that don't know my story: I was always easy to be sexually aroused, even from a really young age. The thing is, I wasnt doing it intentionally and had no clue what was going on. As I got older, I still was pretty sheltered (my dad didn't let us have any internet access) and didnt even masturbate until the age of 16, probably an old age compared to many people here. At that age, I still hadn't realized it was wrong. I finally found out it was really wrong and tried to stop. I was off and on successful for a while until 12th grade when I got full internet access. Well after not having any access my entire life, I was a sitting duck. I became totally, utterly and completely hooked. I am now 23 and for the last 6 years, my life has been in shambles. My social life has been messed up. My spiritual life has been messed up. I can't seem to make any progress at all. I'm just so sad all the time.
I'm hoping this 90 day log will be beneficial. After already falling twice today, I'm going to count tomorrow as day 1. May god help me be successful.

Re: Tryingsohard's 90 day journey 08 May 2012 23:00 #136965

• jewish jew
  • Platinum Boarder
I would advise the ThaPSic method I like the idea and just started it myself, it sounds good and has a lot of logic to it too.
good luck and ask Hashem for help JJ
The opposite of addiction is not sobriety, it’s connection

Re: Tryingsohard's 90 day journey 08 May 2012 23:47 #136966

• tryingsohard
What is the tapsic method?

Re: Tryingsohard's 90 day journey 09 May 2012 15:32 #136996

• tryingsohard
Day 1: oy...how many day 1's have I had over the years? Too many to count, that's for sure. Here's hoping its my last day 1 forever.
I feel good today. I'm going to be home a large part of the day by myself, which is scary. But I'm not letting anything get in my way today! I'm looking forward to a 2 week break from college starting next week. Of course, I always seem to fall whenever I'm happy or looking forward to something. Not happening this time! I am optimistic.

Re: Tryingsohard's 90 day journey 10 May 2012 17:45 #137053

• tryingsohard
So i had a fall. A bad one. After only one day. Im so upset that itled to me doing something rather drastic- ...i smashed my laptop. Done. Finished. Now i know many of you will think that may have been going too far. But i actually feel better now, not worse. It needed to be done. I have lived with this for too long. I am 23 and will be looking to get married soon. I MUST deal with this before then. I still have an account on my families computer but tine on that must obviously be shated between everyone. And there is a filter on it and i dont wanna risk doing anything that will get me caught on that, so i think im safe there. Tomorrow will start day 1 again and we'll see how this goes. The truth is that i only got my laptop when i came back from israel 3 yrs ago. It feels like forever with the hell that my life has become over the those yrs. But it wasnt THAT long ago that i was a whole person. Unfortunately, i can now barely remember those times when i was, but im hoping to rediscover them. Day 1 tomorrow , with no laptop to tear me down.

Re: Tryingsohard's 90 day journey 15 May 2012 15:10 #137359

• ImGonnaWin
  • Senior Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes