Welcome, Guest

Just Keep on Posting
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Just Keep on Posting 1860 Views

Just Keep on Posting 12 Dec 2008 04:12 #1322

• WeWillNotBeForsaken
Hi everyone. I have been a visitor to this site since around Sukkos time and I have B'H been clean since the second day of sukkos - October 15th. I realized that every time in the past few weeks that it has been really difficult for me I would visit this site and read the latest posts and stories for inspiration/motivation. Now after a couple of relatively easy weeks, it's starting to become difficult for me again. Luckily, I have noticed that in the past week or so there has been many new members and lots of new posts. Until now I have been a relatively sporadic poster - I guess i felt i didn't really have much to contribute to the great replies that are out there - but as each new post benefits me greatly (so yes, thank you to everybody) and due to the fact that lately it has been hard, I decided to join everyone else and start my own log. I have come to the conclusion that every post helps someone out - either the poster or those who read it.
So once again to Guard and everyone else: Thank you
Last Edit: by .

Re: Just Keep on Posting 13 Dec 2008 21:18 #1350

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
Great idea. Keep on posting!

I updated your name on the chart to 57 days!
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes