Welcome, Guest
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wall of Honour 2309 Views

Wall of Honour 09 Dec 2008 15:26 #1222

• poshut yid
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Senior Boarder
I am entering day 6 and deep down I ffel it is going to be a challenging one. I have been in the situation before where I have gone a couple of days and then I can feel it when I am going to messs up. It is almost like a self fulfilling prophesy!
P.Y.
Last Edit: by .

Re: Wall of Honour 09 Dec 2008 22:54 #1233

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
Nevuas sheker! Like we wrote in today's chizuk e-mail from Elya, don't focus on NOT falling, focus on the good, on recovery, on flowing WITH life, not fighting against it. If you do this, you won't fulfill your own prophesy of doom.

I put you up on the chart. You're almost at level 2!

May hashem be with you!
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: 10 Dec 2008 21:03 by .

Re: Wall of Honour 10 Dec 2008 14:11 #1243

• poshut yid
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Senior Boarder
Thank you for the chizuk! I finished day 6- B"H and today we are working on day 7!

Re: Wall of Honour 10 Dec 2008 21:05 #1254

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
Level two coming through!
Welcome to Hashem's army of warriors. Remember, when a soldier trains - no pain, no gain. Enjoy the challenge. What an honor it is to serve in the army of the king of all - who reads every thought and feeling in our hearts.
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.

Re: Wall of Honour 11 Dec 2008 12:38 #1274

• battleworn
[not very] poshut [at all] yid, (and all fellow warriors)

Keep in mind that when Hashem invested in you, He knew what he was doing. He knows exactly who to choose for the very sensitive and dangerous mission, of penetrating the enemy's  territory (see today's email) . If he chose you, then you can definitely succeed. And remember it's a tremendous honor to have been chosen by Hashem for this mission. R' Tvi Meir always says: Chazal tell us, that the malachim said to Hashem "Don't give the Torah to lowly people, Tna Hodcha al Hashamayim--the torah should be for the malachim". So Hashem answered "Do you have a yetser haroh; if not the Torah is not for you, but rather for the people that have a y"h. So we see that are claim to the greatest gift of all -the Torah Hakidosha, is based on the fact that we have a y'h.
And whoever has a bigger y'h, has a greater claim and a greater right to the Torah Hakidosha!!!

REJOICE! we are the ones that will bring Moshiach!

Simcha and a positive attitude are the key to success. Rabeinu Yona says in Yesod Hateshuva, "On that day [that you make up your mind to do teshuva] throw away your past and consider yourself like a baby that was just born"

Take some time to think about how chashuv you obviously are in the Eyes of the Master Of The Universe, if he chose you for this mission. And then put on some good music (guardureyes.com) and DANCE!!! Transform yourself from a worrier in to a warrior!!! (the spelling is very close, it's like the little difference between chamets and matzah)

CHAZAK VEEMATZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: 16 Dec 2008 17:04 by .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes