Welcome, Guest

Me3's giving it a shot (For the unpteenth time but 1st time here).
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Me3's giving it a shot (For the unpteenth time but 1st time here). 9023 Views

Me3's giving it a shot (For the unpteenth time but 1st time here). 13 Aug 2009 15:26 #12078

• me3
  • Current streak: 97 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Clean for about 5 minutes now, do I count today as 1 or 0?
Last Edit: by .

Re: Me3's giving it a shot (For the unpteenth time but 1st time here). 13 Aug 2009 15:38 #12080

• bardichev
yes

but if you did 5 minutes you can do another 5

the whole
pamalya shel maala is CHEERING

now that is alot of cheering!!!

keep me posted in 5 minutes

b
Last Edit: by Iamme.

Re: Me3's giving it a shot (For the unpteenth time but 1st time here). 13 Aug 2009 15:57 #12088

• bardichev
do you hear the cheering???

I do I also could not go  5 mins clean

and I am a chashuveh marbiyz Torah mit ah langehh viesser boord(almost)

b
Last Edit: by mike.mechanic123.

Re: Me3's giving it a shot (For the unpteenth time but 1st time here). 13 Aug 2009 15:59 #12090

• me3
  • Platinum Boarder
I can see from the pic. Maybe I'll see you in Sloatsburg later. Thanks again.
Last Edit: by atagibor.

Re: Me3's giving it a shot (For the unpteenth time but 1st time here). 13 Aug 2009 16:16 #12094

• bardichev
wow u have good eyes seeing me as a chashuveh marbitz torah

oh... you meant the beard

no no the pic is of me by NEXT birchas hachama BE"H

stay cleanand safe

read country YIKES!!!

mas problemos in da cuntryyy yoish!!!
Last Edit: by donaldduck.

Re: Me3's giving it a shot (For the unpteenth time but 1st time here). 13 Aug 2009 19:35 #12143

• Eye.nonymous
  • Platinum Boarder
It depend if you count the time according to Jewish time or according to the secular date.

If you do both, you can reach 90 days in only 45!

Last Edit: by 08701.

Re: Me3's giving it a shot (For the unpteenth time but 1st time here). 13 Aug 2009 20:34 #12163

• Uri
  • Current streak: 2 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Me3 wrote on 13 Aug 2009 15:26:

Clean for about 5 minutes now, do I count today as 1 or 0?

you count it as.....................................................a million!!
brother,shots were shots in the dark before you arrived here.the whole definition of trying is very different here.
welcome to the club,millionare
Last Edit: by willovercome.

Re: Me3's giving it a shot (For the unpteenth time but 1st time here). 13 Aug 2009 20:48 #12168

• Efshar Letaken
  • Current streak: 194 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Sholoim Aleichem!

Vos macht ah yeed fin.........

Have a gr8 trip up to the mountains, & like Reb B. says Di Contry ken zein Groise Problaimen.

Geb Acht!

Ok. Reb Me, before you leave print out the hand books from Reb Guard, it's a must read.

When your done reading it, read it one more time the give it to your chaver he can use it as well & start internalizing what you read.

It will give you a better chance at actually getting to 90 days clean & after that 90 yrs. and after that they say that you are more or less in safe territory (although it says "Al Tamin B'Atsmicho Ad Yoim Moischo").

Chazak V'Emotz!
E.L.
Last Edit: by goldylocks.

Re: Me3's giving it a shot (For the unpteenth time but 1st time here). 13 Aug 2009 20:54 #12172

• Efshar Letaken
  • Platinum Boarder
Reb me,

One more thing.

you started stopping only in the teens times. I stopped many more times then that before I got to GYE.

I B'H reached 90 days this week. YaaaaaaY!

Over here we don't stop even when or if we fall.

We just get up and shake off the dust & fight to the end.

And the results of success is very high if you stay with us & keep on posting & follow the advice given to you by the many professionals over here who have first hand experience in this struggle.
Last Edit: by uncertainty1234.

Re: Me3's giving it a shot (For the unpteenth time but 1st time here). 13 Aug 2009 21:06 #12176

• me3
  • Platinum Boarder
Thank you efshar & Uri appreciate the support, for me my nisayon is in the city not in the mountains.

Uri, your situation reminds me of a friend I knew when I was younger. He broke up (mutually, they were both frum & good intentioned), and he "shteiged" immensely, he was miserable for a while but he persevered. Keep it up!
Last Edit: by Rabbi .

Re: Me3's giving it a shot (For the unpteenth time but 1st time here). 13 Aug 2009 21:13 #12182

• Efshar Letaken
  • Platinum Boarder
well Reb Me3,

You have a lot what to do in the next 2 weeks "nights" until family is back from the country.

There's so much gr8 info on this site to read up on.

Use it!
Last Edit: by Nate.

Re: Me3's giving it a shot (For the unpteenth time but 1st time here). 13 Aug 2009 21:16 #12185

• bardichev
HELIGE Me3

HERE WE DON'T FALL DOWN -WE FALL UP!!

YOU NEED TO STICK AROUND A BIT TO GET THE LINGO THE DRIFT THE BACK AND FORTH

BUT.. YOU WILL BE OVERCOME BY THE TRUEST EXPRESSION OF AHAVAS YISROEL

THE YH IS RUNNING FOR THE HILLS

b
Last Edit: by ingvar.

Re: Me3's giving it a shot (For the unpteenth time but 1st time here). 14 Aug 2009 07:09 #12297

• Holy Yid
  • Current streak: 92 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Keep the mind engaged and the soul content
I was trying for years to stop before I found this site. I am not in the clear yet but for the first time ever I have hope. Your five minutes are so, so precious. You should dance with joy that you held back for five minutes. You brought so much light into the world in those five minutes. Please try to really feel good about them. Also stop looking at yourself as bad. Coming here in the portable of a very special life.  We are  all thinking of you.
זכרני נא, זכרני נא, וחזקני נא אך הפעם הזה, הפעם הזה, האלקים, ואנקמה נקם אחת משתי עיני, מפלשתים
Last Edit: by NeedChizuk1.

Re: Me3's giving it a shot (For the unpteenth time but 1st time here). 01 Sep 2009 22:31 #15268

• me3
  • Platinum Boarder
Been neglecting my own thread for a while, however I've come back here for saftey.

After careful analysis of Uri's and Reb B's threads I have come to the determination that this place is full of

RAVING LUNATICS!

What? oh me2, no! me3
Last Edit: by Menucha Vsimcha.

Re: Me3's giving it a shot (For the unpteenth time but 1st time here). 01 Sep 2009 22:35 #15270

• Uri
  • Current streak: 2 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Me3 wrote on 01 Sep 2009 22:31:

Been neglecting my own thread for a while, however I've come back here for saftey.

After careful analysis of Uri's and Reb B's threads I have come to the determination that this place is full of

RAVING LUNATICS!

What? oh me2, no! me3

maskim 100 percent.gye=insane assylum
isnt it geshmak?
Last Edit: by Amaa.
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes