Welcome, Guest

Me3's giving it a shot (For the unpteenth time but 1st time here).
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: Me3's giving it a shot (For the unpteenth time but 1st time here). 9019 Views

Re: Me3's giving it a shot (For the unpteenth time but 1st time here). 13 Aug 2013 19:46 #216001

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
hi me3, nice to see you
Sometimes life is like tuna with not enough mayonaise
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: Me3's giving it a shot (For the unpteenth time but 1st time here). 13 Aug 2013 19:57 #216005

• me3
  • Current streak: 97 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Stopped by for a visit. See your a moderator already. Congrats. Funny after all my time here Guard never made me a moderator.

Re: Me3's giving it a shot (For the unpteenth time but 1st time here). 13 Aug 2013 20:06 #216009

• ZemirosShabbos
  • Platinum Boarder
  • pass the compote
he probably couldn't afford your salary bracket
Sometimes life is like tuna with not enough mayonaise
~Inna beshem ZS

Give, Forgive
~Cordnoy

The reason I'm acting as if I'm pregnant, is because I'm expecting. I should be accepting.
~TZ

Re: Me3's giving it a shot (For the unpteenth time but 1st time here). 13 Aug 2013 21:30 #216019

• Dov
  • Administrator
Hi there old friend!!

"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."

Re: Me3's giving it a shot (For the unpteenth time but 1st time here). 14 Aug 2013 01:06 #216057

• MendelZ
  • Gold Boarder
me3 wrote:
Lessons learned.

Just because you're about to fall or you started to fall it doesn't mean you have to go all the way. You can stop your fall and get back on track before you do yourself serious harm.

Even when you think you're in control, it's not you. God is really carrying you the whole time. Sometimes you just need to almost fall to realize that.

THIS. IS. GEVALDIG!

Just wanted to share that I am suffering some post-semi-serious-slippage right now and these two insights were just what I needed to hear but was having trouble telling myself. Thank you, me3 (and welcome back, btw).
אלא יש לו לייחד כל מעשיו לשמו הגדול לבד, ולא ישתף עמו דבר אחר
That's the goal. The key to everything. Working on it, bs"d.

Re: Me3's giving it a shot (For the unpteenth time but 1st time here). 01 Mar 2015 07:01 #249618

• cordnoy
me3 wrote:
So the other day I went biking. Along the way, while I was going pretty fast I had to swerve around somebody going the other direction my bike went off the path and the side of my wheel caught the side of the pavement. I lost control of the bike and I knew I was going to fall. Because of the speed I was going it was going to be a nasty fall.

Suddenly just as I was about to go down, the wheels caught, the bike stabilized and I was back in control as if nothing had happened.

Lessons learned.

Just because you're about to fall or you started to fall it doesn't mean you have to go all the way. You can stop your fall and get back on track before you do yourself serious harm.

Even when you think you're in control, it's not you God is really carrying you the whole time. Sometimes you just need to almost fall to realize that.

Good mashal, but the nimshal is even better!
Thanks
My email: thenewme613@hotmail.com
My threads: Mikvah Night - Page 1Page 2Page 3Last Page

https://guardyoureyes.com/forum/1-Break-Free/210029-Tryin
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!
My job: Punchin' bag of GYE - "NeshamaInCharge"
Quote from the chevra: "Is Cordnoy truly a Treasure Island pirate from the Southern Seas?"

MY POSTS ARE NOT WRITTEN AS A MODERATOR UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED.

Re: Me3's giving it a shot (For the unpteenth time but 1st time here). 09 Mar 2015 15:01 #250154

• me3
  • Current streak: 97 days
  • Platinum Boarder
I don't check in that often, but it's nice to see that things I've written months ago can still provide some inspiration to others.

Wishing everyone well.

me3

Re: Me3's giving it a shot (For the unpteenth time but 1st time here). 15 Mar 2015 03:21 #250506

• Dov
  • Administrator
Hey Me3! How you doing? Want to drop me a line some time stranger?

Miss you, man.
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes