Welcome, Guest

The most Geshmock 90-Day journey...of my life
(0 viewing) 
Scientific studies show that it takes 90 days to break an addictive pattern in the mind. Start your own Log of your journey to 90 days! Post here to update us on your status and to give each other chizuk to stay strong!

TOPIC: The most Geshmock 90-Day journey...of my life 20157 Views

Re: The most Geshmock 90-Day journey...of my life 16 May 2018 05:06 #331117

• lionking
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi HSG,

I know how hard it is to be honest and publicly admit that you fell. I just did that myself. Remember that you are on a mountain. You might of fallen down a little, don't let yourself fall down all the way. Just the opposite, your current climb is at a higher place.

The worst thing you can do now is get into a Yiush or despair. Just move on!

Second point, if you look over the last few days you have been slipping. Is there any way you can stop these slips?

Hatzlocha Rabba!
My email address is: growinghigher613@gmail.com

Re: The most Geshmock 90-Day journey...of my life 24 May 2018 03:02 #331286

Just had the filter on my phone changed to block 2 sites that have been giving me trouble as well as stopping apps from being downloaded, which was also giving me trouble, however it requires a full block of downloading apps so I hope no actual apps I need come up...

Re: The most Geshmock 90-Day journey...of my life 24 May 2018 10:22 #331303

Well, that led to a clean night last night. Feels good.

Re: The most Geshmock 90-Day journey...of my life 24 May 2018 11:29 #331306

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2791 days
  • Platinum Boarder
You deserve to feel good. You removed the nisayon. Now when you daven "v'lo li'yedei nisayon" you will feel you have a right to ask Hashem for the extra help, since you did whatever you could.
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes