Welcome, Guest

Plague of new era
(0 viewing) 
Getting out of Isolation and connecting with others is an important part of recovery. This board is for non-addiction related threads, where members exchange jokes, have fun - and drink Lechayim Together!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Plague of new era 1998 Views

Plague of new era 13 May 2010 22:23 #65289

• feedtherightwolf
I was just thinking...

Remember how Jews used to survive plagues in Europe because they would wash their hands before eating?

I wonder if P. addiction is the plague of the new ear... And if our "washing hands" will help us to get through it alive and well.
Last Edit: by .

Re: Plague of new era 24 May 2010 12:26 #66379

• jamies
the square rebbi ca,me to my school and he was talking about every generation having a different mission (like the generation of kabbalat hatora was to revie and accept the torah...) someone asked him what ours was and he said moral purity!!! so HBH is always helping us get through "alive and well" AND THRIVING!

Re: Plague of new era 25 May 2010 17:04 #66669

• DovInIsrael
seems to me we are in the era of the electronic modern day Pharoah...

except rather than wanting to kill only the baby boys we are up agianst the Pharoah who wants to kill all babies.

in my humble thoughts...

Pharoah understood that a child woudl be born to save teh Jews - but was not sure if he woudl be Egyptian or Jewish ... so killed all boys.

seems like we are at the end of the barrel of available neshamas... and the YH woudl rather destoy all children than take a chance of Moschiach (even though he already here, he is just waiting on us to get ready )

d.ii

Re: Plague of new era 25 May 2010 20:36 #66735

• jamies
SO TRUE!!!

the time is comming!!!

and steps are so clerly being taken to revive the generation such as the gretaest website in the world (this one!!!) but simpletoremember.com comes in at a close second!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes