Welcome, Guest
Getting out of Isolation and connecting with others is an important part of recovery. This board is for non-addiction related threads, where members exchange jokes, have fun - and drink Lechayim Together!
  • Page:

TOPIC: NBA fans 2132 Views

NBA fans 28 Feb 2010 03:51 #55675

• Chazak Amenu
sometimes i like to think of predictions when i start to fantasize to keep my mind distracted. here are my prediction if you have any changes or addatives respond.

MVP= LeBron James having a great year  currently on the team with best record. averaging 30 points 7 rebounds 8 and a half assists!
Def player of the year= Dwight Howard for same reasons as last year leading nba in blocks and rebounds for a great team.
Most improved player= Monta Ellis he is averaging 25 points 6 more than last year.
Rookie of the year= Tyreke Evans 20 5 5 Lebron James was the last person to do this.
6th man= Tason Terry
Eastern conference champ=Cleveland Cavaliers
Western conference champ= Los Angeles Lakers
NBA champ= Cleveland!
Last Edit: by .

Re: NBA fans 05 May 2010 13:52 #63888

• Chazak Amenu
  • Current streak: 378 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks for replying! i did do pretty well didn't i? huh, i  have not been doing quite as well so far on my playoff predictions! who would have thought the Spurs could beat the Mavericks? i did not! i am also surprised that the Nuggets lost to the Jazz, the Jazz are a great team but i really thought the Nuggets would win but i suppose not having your normal coach really makes a difference. i am still sticking with the Cleveland L.A. finals though! The Celtics have surprised me as well but they are lucky LeBron James is injured but he can still beat them with all the weapons that surround him.

Re: NBA fans 21 May 2010 03:28 #66088

• oneday
  • Current streak: 4 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Just wanted to share that the Wizards are going to get John Wall! 

Re: NBA fans 21 May 2010 03:34 #66092

• Chazak Amenu
  • Current streak: 378 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Sure are! i was looking at my predictions and...WOW! I was so wrong! the only thing was the Lakers are going to go to the finals! (i know technically they are still not there but...come on!) what happened! sheesh, better luck next year!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes