Welcome, Guest

My little corner, but it's bigger than your entire room :P
(0 viewing) 
Getting out of Isolation and connecting with others is an important part of recovery. This board is for non-addiction related threads, where members exchange jokes, have fun - and drink Lechayim Together!

TOPIC: My little corner, but it's bigger than your entire room :P 9046 Views

Re: My little corner, but it's bigger than your entire room :P 12 Mar 2010 01:29 #57633

• shemirateinayim
  • Current streak: 2 days
  • Platinum Boarder
A few last minute messages:

Don't drink and drive:

Bennington, Vermont - January 29, 2010

A New Jersey truck driver will spend 6 months in jail for a crash in Woodford that killed three people.

In October, Kenneth Middlebusher, 42, of Deptford, N.J., accepted a deal and pleaded guilty to gross negligent operation resulting in death.

Friday, a judge sentenced Middlebusher to a suspended sentence of one to 10 years, with six months to serve.

Police say Middlebusher was driving a tractor-trailer on Route 9 in April 2008, when the vehicle flipped over on a sharp curve. The truck hit two cars in the opposite lane. Two men were killed, a third man later died of his injuries.

Police say the reason Middlebusher's vehicle tipped was because he was going too fast around the curve and his load of paper was not properly secured.

WCAX News

C"V not our Truckdriver...
Last Edit: 12 Mar 2010 18:18 by .

Re: My little corner, but it's bigger than your entire room :P 17 Mar 2010 00:07 #58507

• shemirateinayim
  • Platinum Boarder
Just popping my head in here...i needed an emotional pichme-up!

Thanks everyone.

Last Edit: by .

Re: My little corner, but it's bigger than your entire room :P 20 Mar 2010 21:07 #59033

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
we love you. we miss you.

how's that?  ;D
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.

Re: My little corner, but it's bigger than your entire room :P 28 Mar 2010 19:11 #59848

• shemirateinayim
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks GUARD.....        here for another pick-me-up, so thanks for the pre-ordered HUG

Re: My little corner, but it's bigger than your entire room :P 28 Mar 2010 19:17 #59850

• bardichev
do you have a soup spoon??

Re: My little corner, but it's bigger than your entire room :P 28 Mar 2010 19:44 #59858

• shemirateinayim
  • Platinum Boarder
I found one of those tiny spoons they use in the sugar-bowl.....

But what I am really looking 4 is the ladle......did we pack it away with the chameitz?

Re: My little corner, but it's bigger than your entire room :P 07 Apr 2010 20:10 #60321

• shemirateinayim
  • Platinum Boarder
just dusting the cobwebs

I just found an old bottle of 7up....      I can't even remember when we stopped drinking that stuff
Last Edit: 07 Apr 2010 22:16 by .

Re: My little corner, but it's bigger than your entire room :P 11 Apr 2010 19:41 #60677

• shemirateinayim
  • Platinum Boarder
lalah dee dee dum.......  tra la lah lah lah......  huummmm  hummmm......  hey did anyone see the spondga?  last I saw it was on the mirpeset    mybe it feel behind the dood-shemesh

EY....is getting into my head.....and that's supposed to be a good thing!

BH it's so much fun that I have a place to type all my stupidities, It makes me apear so much more inteligibe during the day. I am sure you can all relate....
Last Edit: 11 Apr 2010 21:09 by .

Re: My little corner, but it's bigger than your entire room :P 11 Apr 2010 22:53 #60701

• shemirateinayim
  • Platinum Boarder
Ain adam ?Nifrad? mechaveiro, elah mitoch devar halacha

remember me for this: We do so much wrong with our eyes, why don't we at least limit the spiritual destruction by being makpid to READ every word of birkas hamazon from a bentcher... R tzaddok hakohein repeatedly dwells on how all lusts stem from the pegam hanachash, tayvas haachila and tayvas nashim. By utilizing our meals as an opportunity to get closer to hashem, we can be metakein our lust for znus with derech agav. (ayain kuntrus ha'achila besof sefer beraishis, pri tdedek,    sham ois daled)      bentch from a betcher

Bye everyone i am having someone lock me out of my username....my last excuse to use the internet.

Re: My little corner, but it's bigger than your entire room :P 12 Apr 2010 01:14 #60730

• bardichev
Tzaischem Lishalom!

Re: My little corner, but it's bigger than your entire room :P 12 Apr 2010 04:04 #60753

• Dov
  • Administrator
bardichev wrote on 12 Apr 2010 01:14:

Tzaischem Lishalom!

Amein!!
"Off the 18-wheeler and fine on this tricycle!", "I do not particularly care exactly which "lav" suicide is. I'm not interested in it for other reasons...and you are probably the same."

Re: My little corner, but it's bigger than your entire room :P 12 Apr 2010 19:11 #60862

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
....and Beruchim Habaim to a an Internet-free world!!!

Re: My little corner, but it's bigger than your entire room :P 12 Apr 2010 19:15 #60864

• bardichev
Yosef Hatzadik wrote on 12 Apr 2010 19:11:

where is that located??

Re: My little corner, but it's bigger than your entire room :P 12 Apr 2010 19:32 #60866

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
bardichev wrote on 12 Apr 2010 19:15:

Yosef Hatzadik wrote on 12 Apr 2010 19:11:

where is that located??

Wherever we let HIM (Hashem ;D ) in & lock him (Y"H >) out! :D
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes