Welcome, Guest

My little corner, but it's bigger than your entire room :P
(0 viewing) 
Getting out of Isolation and connecting with others is an important part of recovery. This board is for non-addiction related threads, where members exchange jokes, have fun - and drink Lechayim Together!

TOPIC: My little corner, but it's bigger than your entire room :P 9048 Views

Re: My little corner, but it's bigger than your entire room :P 24 Feb 2010 19:52 #55260

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
shemirateinayim wrote on 23 Feb 2010 20:14:

I dinnaly did it!! but I don;t think anyone took notice, and I was afraid of GUARD having my head for it. So I changed it back minutes later.  :-X DOn't tell him  :-X

Saw it. Had a good laugh! :D
Last Edit: by .

Re: My little corner, but it's bigger than your entire room :P 25 Feb 2010 15:39 #55448

• shemirateinayim
  • Current streak: 2 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Does anyone know what it feels like to sit in-front of a 72inch widescreen ?    At 4am, without a soul in sight.    With 10 bookshelves lined with DVDs of every sort (ok not absolute shmutz).          And to tell the ribono shel olam

tatte the only reason I did not turn it on, is beacuse you don't want me to.

Ashreinu mah tov chelkainu Uma Naim Goraleinu

Re: My little corner, but it's bigger than your entire room :P 25 Feb 2010 16:23 #55456

• bardichev
chaim seyesh banu ahavas torah viyiras shamayim!!!!!!!!!!

Re: My little corner, but it's bigger than your entire room :P 25 Feb 2010 17:42 #55469

• Yosef Hatzadik
  • Platinum Boarder
  • A GYE'er since 2010
Hashem is boasting to the Malachim, "Re'i berya shebarasi be'olomi..."

Re: My little corner, but it's bigger than your entire room :P 03 Mar 2010 14:55 #56093

• shemirateinayim
  • Platinum Boarder

OK I am making a sales oitch for our Israeli brethren.  IS there anyone who can type in hebrew? The Hebrew forum is DEAD!!! They at least need ONE ongoing dialog!!  Mybe just picking a good idea drom the emails, or somewhere on the thread and sharing it with them.  Plus we would have the added bonus of hearing R Shraga's input (you can even cut-paste it in hebrew, since many people can understand it, like myself, we just can't type in hebrew).

Who wants to save the Addicts of EY??? I even know a guy, and have the guts to direct him there.

Re: My little corner, but it's bigger than your entire room :P 04 Mar 2010 07:46 #56260

• shemirateinayim
  • Platinum Boarder
I am spending too much time on this site, and subsiquently, I am getting bored of it. Hmmmmm I wonder why? ...not

BIG news everybody, i started the 12 steps tonight. It's finnaly getting through to me that I am ADDICTED and will NEVER recover memaila...some people have, but my addiction is too deeply rooted.  Plus, I don't have time to kill waiting around for that to happen.

Re: My little corner, but it's bigger than your entire room :P 04 Mar 2010 19:14 #56368

• shemirateinayim
  • Platinum Boarder
Better news, look at my new avatar!!!      This one is a keeper. It's even better than the aron kodesh I had for a while, the temimus on his face makes me yearn for 'sobriety'. halevai....

only 12 steps away!!! (and counting)

Re: My little corner, but it's bigger than your entire room :P 04 Mar 2010 19:15 #56370

• shemirateinayim
  • Platinum Boarder
I know that I shouldn't be acting like an immature child, but oh well....

....Od yihshoma beArei Yehudah Ubechutzos yerushalayim..... he he he

OK now I'll act like a grown-up

Re: My little corner, but it's bigger than your entire room :P 07 Mar 2010 12:03 #56686

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
Hey Tzadik, I'm happy to hear you joined a 12-Step group. Do you mean by phone or live?
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.

Re: My little corner, but it's bigger than your entire room :P 07 Mar 2010 20:13 #56749

• shemirateinayim
  • Platinum Boarder
I'll take that to mean you are giving me a gentle prod in the ribs.....ummmmm

But I am doing the 12 steps, and currently working on 1-4.
1. still needs me to admit it by every nissayonn. "I'm an SA, there is no way for me to win the battle against these nissyonos, I will fall!!
2. focus on yichud hashem.... what moshe asked Hashem for "harEini na es kevodecha" and we ask for it every shabbos day "yeshder lan shufrai venechzai biykarei ( dee pritzedek ki sisah)
3. Daven, beg, entreat, and poof------ it went away
4. send a detailed email to my partner/sponsor

Re: My little corner, but it's bigger than your entire room :P 07 Mar 2010 23:18 #56786

• shemirateinayim
  • Platinum Boarder
omg...omg...omg!!

I finnaly made it into a chizuk email!!  [dancing emoticon]

Re: My little corner, but it's bigger than your entire room :P 09 Mar 2010 01:52 #57068

• shemirateinayim
  • Platinum Boarder
Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are.
Up above the world, so high. Like a diamond in the sky.
twinkly twinkly little star, how I wonder what you are.

...bored.

Re: My little corner, but it's bigger than your entire room :P 10 Mar 2010 18:28 #57394

• shemirateinayim
  • Platinum Boarder
I get a mazal tov ~~ i think

I made it onto "Top Topic Starters"
#10  shemirateinayim          lllll            17

Re: My little corner, but it's bigger than your entire room :P 10 Mar 2010 19:38 #57403

• shemirateinayim
  • Platinum Boarder
Kedusha wrote on 10 Mar 2010 19:09:

Congratulations!!!

You are the biggest nudnik in town! :-\

>  :-X This post will be removed in a few minutes. :-X <

Not if I quote it  ;D
Last Edit: 10 Mar 2010 19:55 by .

Re: My little corner, but it's bigger than your entire room :P 11 Mar 2010 17:55 #57559

• shemirateinayim
  • Platinum Boarder
shemirateinayim wrote on 25 Feb 2010 15:39:

Does anyone know what it feels like to sit in-front of a 72inch widescreen ?    At 4am, without a soul in sight.    With 10 bookshelves lined with DVDs of every sort (ok not absolute shmutz).          And to tell the ribono shel olam

tatte the only reason I did not turn it on, is beacuse you don't want me to.

Ashreinu mah tov chelkainu Uma Naim Goraleinu

And here is that TV...this may be the first picture avtualy "taken" by one of us, other than GUARDs star bellied flichilikintizengs
Time to create page: 0.47 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes