Welcome, Guest

Looking for a Kosher book
(0 viewing) 
Getting out of Isolation and connecting with others is an important part of recovery. This board is for non-addiction related threads, where members exchange jokes, have fun - and drink Lechayim Together!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Looking for a Kosher book 308 Views

Looking for a Kosher book 27 Feb 2022 16:26 #377904

• quiet
  • Gold Boarder
I am searching very hard for a book that stars a "Keshet" in honor of someone named Keshet
I read a book about a boy named Coby who needed a bone transplant and ended up dying. There is a Keshet in the book who is a baalas Tehuva and her mother is in the profession of design. Anybody who could help me identify this book would be greatly appreciated
Last Edit: 27 Feb 2022 16:27 by quiet.

Re: Looking for a Kosher book 08 Mar 2022 14:04 #378281

I think I know the book. I think it is called "The Transplant". 
It's in a shul near me. Hopefully I can go there soon and find it, with author and everything.
Just to make sure - is this the one where the mother or someone was a stolen yemenite baby?
I am not trying to be a sober me - I am trying to change me.

I'm not here because I fell once, I am here because I sometimes want it to continue forever

If you are looking for me on the teen forum, I turned 18 and can no longer access it. Feel free to contact me at strugglingwithmyself613@gmail.com - although probably use a separate email and don't put your name on it, so as to keep safe.

Re: Looking for a Kosher book 04 Jul 2022 13:34 #382811

Yes this is the book.
I am not trying to be a sober me - I am trying to change me.

I'm not here because I fell once, I am here because I sometimes want it to continue forever

If you are looking for me on the teen forum, I turned 18 and can no longer access it. Feel free to contact me at strugglingwithmyself613@gmail.com - although probably use a separate email and don't put your name on it, so as to keep safe.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes