Welcome, Guest

covid-19 policies NYU mannhattan
(0 viewing) 
Getting out of Isolation and connecting with others is an important part of recovery. This board is for non-addiction related threads, where members exchange jokes, have fun - and drink Lechayim Together!
  • Page:

TOPIC: covid-19 policies NYU mannhattan 316 Views

covid-19 policies NYU mannhattan 11 Oct 2021 16:20 #373166

• ybird
  • Current streak: 304 days
  • Gold Boarder
Hi everyone, this has nothing to do with gye but i'll like to ask if anyone knows the covid19 policies in NYU hospital in mannhattan, my wife is almost due and i've heard stories that they didnt let the husband into the hospital due to not vaccinated or nagative covid test, does anyone have more recent info on that, also if they let a doula in?
please DO NOT tell me if i should or should not take the vaccine, my concern is only if they will let me or the doula in during labor
*** READ THIS***
You may see a low number of clean days, but don't forget to add 700 days to it, YES! you're reading it well, Seven Hundred plus  amount of days

Re: covid-19 policies NYU mannhattan 11 Oct 2021 16:40 #373167

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
(helping another person is a very important part of GYE !   )

Visitor Policies for Our Inpatient Locations

At Tisch HospitalKimmel PavilionHassenfeld Children’s Hospital—34th StreetNYU Langone Orthopedic HospitalNYU Langone Hospital—Brooklyn, and NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island,

Labor and delivery patients are permitted two support people, including a doula if the patient has one, throughout the labor, delivery, and postpartum period. These support people may not be rotated. At least one support person must be an adult age 18 or older.
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?"
feel free to reach out @  ahavayirah@gmail.com
Last Edit: 11 Oct 2021 16:41 by davidt.

Re: covid-19 policies NYU mannhattan 11 Oct 2021 18:31 #373169

• ybird
  • Gold Boarder
I saw that on their site, but my wife told me stories that women told their husbands or doulas did not allowed in because they did not took the vaaccine, i hope they will let me and the doula in, will let you guys know Iy"h afterwards, 
*** READ THIS***
You may see a low number of clean days, but don't forget to add 700 days to it, YES! you're reading it well, Seven Hundred plus  amount of days

Re: covid-19 policies NYU mannhattan 11 Oct 2021 23:24 #373182

• eyes
  • Current streak: 137 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi YBIRD,
not that I have any opinion, but why not get the vaccine. J&J gives one and you are done.

I took 2 doses of moderna.

Its fine, many rabbonim and poskum said to get it.

Relax, roll up your sleve and get jabbed 

Re: covid-19 policies NYU mannhattan 12 Oct 2021 15:16 #373215

• ybird
  • Gold Boarder
thanks for the advise, but thats not what i asked for, 
*** READ THIS***
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes