Welcome, Guest

Podcasts As Informative Distractors
(0 viewing) 
Getting out of Isolation and connecting with others is an important part of recovery. This board is for non-addiction related threads, where members exchange jokes, have fun - and drink Lechayim Together!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Podcasts As Informative Distractors 257 Views

Podcasts As Informative Distractors 26 May 2021 16:59 #369052

• tg
  • Junior Boarder
Hi all,

I've been meaning to share with all of you wonderful warrior and Tzadikim my five podcasts that I do that are completely free.

I run one on pirkei avot (ten minutes or less on a mishap of Pirkei Avot per day), one on the day (a few minute lesson from a piece of Gemara from the day of the day), one on the parsha (15 or so minutes on the parsha), one on occupational therapy (helpful hints or tips as I am on OT and its ten minutes or less), and one lecture series (hour or so per topic). The lecture is twice a month (pm me to listen live for the link usually every other Monday night 830 eastern time), parsha is weekly, the others are throughout the week.

See below for links and feel free to google them and find them my stage name is Reb T (Mr. T for the OT one). 

My podcasts (can search them on google or on podcast forums or use these links:)

OT is called "O.T. Talk With Mr. T": anchor.fm/mrt1">anchor.fm/mrt1

Daf is "The Audio DDD With Reb T": www.shiurenjoyment.com/shiurim/shiurim-reb-t/">www.shiurenjoyment.com/shiurim/shiurim-reb-t/

Parsha is called "The Audio DT With Reb T": anchor.fm/reb-t" option="anchor.fm/reb-t">Anchor.fm/reb-t

Pirkei Avos is called "The PAL With Reb T": anchor.fm/rebt">anchor.fm/rebt

Lecture Series is called "The Lecture Series With Reb T": jewishpodcasts.fm/lectureseriesrebt">jewishpodcasts.fm/lectureseriesrebt

Happy listening!!! PM me for any qs or comments!! 
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes