Welcome, Guest

goyishe names on the forum
(0 viewing) 
Getting out of Isolation and connecting with others is an important part of recovery. This board is for non-addiction related threads, where members exchange jokes, have fun - and drink Lechayim Together!
  • Page:

TOPIC: goyishe names on the forum 1899 Views

goyishe names on the forum 09 Jul 2012 00:11 #141088

• Kevin Pond
  • Current streak: 116 days
  • Expert Boarder
i wanted to be meorer about an unbelievable kilkul on this forum- the tendency of some of the p'rutzim here to call themselves by goyishe names, R"L.
what ever happened to 'shelo shinu es sh'moseihem?" they zicher never heard of this, or simply don't care. Or both, probabaly.
Not only they are shakua betaava; they give themsleves false idnetities (!!!!) related to goyim. No question they are just trying to imitate the film stars (not that i have any clue about what those are, you know).
the one who was magdil b'chet is one by the name of Kevin Pond. a name that emits so much tumah. He should be kicked out of this forum, before his hashpa'a on the youngsters gets out of control, lo aleinu.

With such a name, he may end up going to a Li*a conc*rt in Mia*i, chalila (please excuse the nibul peh)

;)Ezra HaMeorer

Re: goyishe names on the forum 09 Jul 2012 07:00 #141109

• bzyzgye
  • Senior Boarder
Hey, maybe I'm very sheltered, but what DOES "Kevin Pond" mean?
is it really so goyish? go ahead and lead the way to change. let us all learn from your lead.

Re: goyishe names on the forum 09 Jul 2012 11:15 #141121

• Kevin Pond
  • Expert Boarder
kevin pond was a name that i chose completely randomly... it alludes in some ways to my real (and very jewish) name...
it just that i felt that some people in the forum had issues with it, so i decided to make some good fun, that's all....

keep cool, guys! keep smiling & laughing in the face of the yetzer!

Re: goyishe names on the forum 02 Aug 2012 20:14 #142845

• TehillimZugger
  • Platinum Boarder
  • לבד הנשמה הטהורה
You think lemaayseh "tehillim zugger" sounds yiddish?
?דער באשעפער לאווט מיך אייביג. וויפיל לאוו איך עהם
My Creator loves me at all times. How great is my love for him?

Re: goyishe names on the forum 02 Aug 2012 22:20 #142859

• Kevin Pond
  • Expert Boarder
tehilim Zugger is the frummest name around! You just get called that way and - voila- all your shmiras einyain isuses just disappear!
u can modify it a bit into Tehilim Sugar- a bit more goyish, but very zies
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes