Welcome, Guest

Groundbreaking Letter of Support for GYE
(0 viewing) 
This is a board for all the important threads that we don't want to get lost among the others :-)

TOPIC: Groundbreaking Letter of Support for GYE 8912 Views

Re: Groundbreaking Letter of Support for GYE 08 Feb 2010 21:36 #51999

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 745 days
All 4 versions of the Rosh Yeshiva's letter now appear on this page of our website. Print it out and spread it around please!
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by .

Re: Groundbreaking Letter of Support for GYE 08 Feb 2010 23:35 #52093

• kanesher
  • Platinum Boarder
I know of a few Roshey Yeshiva - here in E"Y, old grumpy ones with long white beards who have e-mail only

Re: Groundbreaking Letter of Support for GYE 07 May 2010 20:07 #64329

• yedidyaaleph
  • Current streak: 2 days
  • Gold Boarder
do you have a copy of that letter from Rav Aaron Feldman? I know it is in his new book but I have not bought a copy yet. Can you post the letter?

Re: Groundbreaking Letter of Support for GYE 07 May 2010 20:19 #64330

• yedidyaaleph
  • Current streak: 2 days
  • Gold Boarder
My question was about the letter  to the g** Ba'al teshuva. I see that it was posted on this site ,but I am blocked from seeing it.

Re: Groundbreaking Letter of Support for GYE 09 May 2010 08:45 #64372

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 745 days
yedidya aleph wrote on 07 May 2010 20:19:

My question was about the letter  to the g** Ba'al teshuva. I see that it was posted on this site ,but I am blocked from seeing it.

www.guardyoureyes.org/forum/index.php?topic=834.msg14220#msg14220
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.

Re: Groundbreaking Letter of Support for GYE 10 May 2010 16:51 #64569

• briut
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Platinum Boarder
yedidya aleph wrote on 07 May 2010 20:07:

do you have a copy of that letter from Rav Aaron Feldman? I know it is in his new book but I have not bought a copy yet. Can you post the letter?

Yeidya Aleph: If you have interest in That Letter to the gay baal tsuvah, you can feel free to contact me, as well.  I have, well, let's say, some personal relationship to the topic. And I'm happy to reply on this public thread if you wish.
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes