Welcome, Guest

Married to a survise of sexual abuse
(0 viewing) 
This is a board for all the important threads that we don't want to get lost among the others :-)
  • Page:

TOPIC: Married to a survise of sexual abuse 497 Views

Married to a survise of sexual abuse 12 Apr 2022 00:48 #379878

Hi! Wanted to know if there's anyone out there married to a woman who suffered from sexual abuse to connect to, in connection to the struggles involved with intimacy etc, and how that's effected one's overall שמירת עינים etc. Or truth be told, anything else connected to the topic could be major benefit as well. 

Kol tuv,
looking for chizuk

Re: Married to a survise of sexual abuse 13 Apr 2022 16:32 #379958

• jackthejew
  • Platinum Boarder
chizuk613613 wrote on 12 Apr 2022 00:48:
Hi! Wanted to know if there's anyone out there married to a woman who suffered from sexual abuse to connect to, in connection to the struggles involved with intimacy etc, and how that's effected one's overall שמירת עינים etc. Or truth be told, anything else connected to the topic could be major benefit as well. 

Kol tuv,
looking for chizuk

Welcome. I saw something about this in the q and a section of the articles tab. I think it was called “abused, married, and hate s** with my husband”
Off the forum for now.
My Thread (Not for inspiration, but for random bits and pieces of my journey, as well as the inspiring responses of others: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/375514-Enough-is-Enough
jackthejewgye@gmail.com
There are tips, tools, and techniques, but there are no shortcuts.

Here's to our wives and girlfriends...may they never meet! ~ Groucho Marx
Optimism is the madness of insisting that all is well when we are miserable.-Voltaire
You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.- Abraham Lincoln
If you don't know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.- Yogi Berra
"I'm not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information." ~ Calvin
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes