Welcome, Guest

Accidental “fall”
(0 viewing) 
This is a board for all the important threads that we don't want to get lost among the others :-)
  • Page:

TOPIC: Accidental “fall” 504 Views

Accidental “fall” 09 Oct 2020 13:34 #355940

• Fight613
  • Fresh Boarder
Baruch HaShem I have been clean for 7 days and I have felt the best I have felt in my 4 years of fighting this battle. I am almost up to my longest “streak” but this time I haven’t had to hold back myself or hold anything in, it’s been a smooth 7 days Baruch HaShem! But this morning I woke up from my first wet dream and I don’t know how I should feel. Did I break my streak? Can i move passed it like nothing happened? Did I do something wrong? 

Re: Accidental “fall” 09 Oct 2020 13:42 #355942

• Rebuild613
  • Gold Boarder
Demolished is my real name
Fool is my middle name
Last Edit: 01 Apr 2021 13:19 by Rebuild613. Reason: I'm gone

Re: Accidental “fall” 09 Oct 2020 14:32 #355943

• grant400
  • Current streak: 13 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Theres is no "accident" and no "fall"! At all!

Of course it's not considered a fall! It's the natural way of a mans body. Yes, it can be caused by excessive thinking throughout the day, but it is also the way a body naturally releases a buildup of semen especially when the body was used to a release and now it didn't have one. It happens to everyone.

Regardless of the reason, it's not in your control at all when you are sleeping. Ignore it. It's totally nothing at all! Continue your beautiful new streak- you are still pure!

Grant

P.S. Obviously try your best to prevent it. Don't fantasize or excite yourself especially before going to sleep. 

P.P.S. Just a question: If you are clean for 7 days why does your streak say much longer? You may want to update it to keep track...
Last Edit: 09 Oct 2020 14:34 by grant400.

Re: Accidental “fall” 09 Oct 2020 14:50 #355944

• Fight613
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi thank you for your response! I have not been fantasizing that’s why I’m curious to why it happened but I guess it’s natural occurrences, and yes I know my streak says 187 days I’m trying to change it but it’s not working.

Re: Accidental “fall” 15 Dec 2020 18:58 #358773

• yeshivaguy
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Sooo hows it goin?
We need you man! Come back!

A Freilechen Chanuka!

YeshivaGuy

Re: Accidental “fall” 15 Dec 2020 19:03 #358774

• eyes
  • Current streak: 137 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi,
One can get a wet dream by sleeping on their back.
Usually during the night it is healthy for a man to get an erection. If he is on his back it can cause nocturnal emmission.
You are doing great. 
Stay here and stay connected.
No question is too much or embarrassing.

Eyes
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.39 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes