Welcome, Guest

Teens & Twenties, the greatest Battle!
(0 viewing) 
This is a board for all the important threads that we don't want to get lost among the others :-)
  • Page:

TOPIC: Teens & Twenties, the greatest Battle! 593 Views

Teens & Twenties, the greatest Battle! 30 Jan 2020 18:50 #347045

• shalom18
  • Current streak: 1453 days
  • Fresh Boarder
If you are in your teens and twenties & are even one or two days clean, that is a Massive accomplishment!  Do not belittle it. I remember what life was like in my teens and twenties.  The Yetzer Hara drove me crazy. And now I am 37 years old, 25 days clean.  But your 1 or 2 days clean are likely greater than my 25 days.  so be proud of yourself.  You are a true warrior of Hashem.  You make the soldiers in todays physical armies seem small.  Your battle makes the World Wars pale in comparison.  Be Proud and let that healthy pride drive you to more clean days & greater accomplishment!

Re: Teens & Twenties, the greatest Battle! 30 Jan 2020 19:46 #347046

• davidt
  • Platinum Boarder
shalom18 wrote on 30 Jan 2020 18:50:
If you are in your teens and twenties & are even one or two days clean, that is a Massive accomplishment!  Do not belittle it. I remember what life was like in my teens and twenties.  The Yetzer Hara drove me crazy. And now I am 37 years old, 25 days clean.  But your 1 or 2 days clean are likely greater than my 25 days.  so be proud of yourself.  You are a true warrior of Hashem.  You make the soldiers in todays physical armies seem small.  Your battle makes the World Wars pale in comparison.  Be Proud and let that healthy pride drive you to more clean days & greater accomplishment!

Shalom, you're a big inspiration to all of us. You keep so strong in your difficult situations... Keep it going pal!
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?"
feel free to reach out @  ahavayirah@gmail.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes