Read once, then minimize to save screen space.

Forum Overview

Post on the forum to get support, tell your story and reach out for help when feeling weak!

You will never be alone in this struggle again.

The GYE forum is anonymous platform of group support, and a life-line of chizuk for hundreds of people in exactly your situation. 

To use the forum you need to first become a member of the site, sign up here.

After signing up to the site, go to the forum, enter one of our boards and press "New Topic" to begin posting! 

Welcome, Guest

Bain Hazmanim
(0 viewing) 
This is a board for all the important threads that we don't want to get lost among the others :-)
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bain Hazmanim 736 Views

Bain Hazmanim 05 Apr 2019 18:40 #340428

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 1011 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Please post advice for bocurim and kollel fellows who find bain hazmanim very challenging. The lack of a structured schedule, change of scenery, sibling issues, leaving a more elevated environment, being in a house with unfiltered devices, etc, all present triggers.  Lets give these chevra the best advice we can.  Thanks.  
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: Bain Hazmanim 05 Apr 2019 19:45 #340430

• mggsbms
  • Current streak: 10 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Keeping a semblance of a schedule, and then reviewing accomplishments and gratitudes on a daily basis is something that has helped keep me sane.
Aka -  Mischadeish075
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes