Welcome, Guest

hebrew meeting in yerushalayim
(0 viewing) 
This is a board for all the important threads that we don't want to get lost among the others :-)
  • Page:

TOPIC: hebrew meeting in yerushalayim 1712 Views

hebrew meeting in yerushalayim 12 Feb 2014 20:20 #227639

i was asked to pass on to everyone that the hebrew GYE meeting which has until now been meeting bi-weekly on tuesday nights in giva'at shaul will now start meeting weekly.

ive been to these meetings a few times and have had very positive experiences. they are a great opportunity for recovery and to meet new people in recovery. (also a chance to improve ones hebrew)

also......
:pinch: Warning: Spoiler!

for info on specific location PM me
i used to look back all the time saying "oh no! what have i done! Hashem help me erase the past." and i never heard a response.
finally i started looking forward saying "Hashem i'm leaving the past to you and i'm forgetting all about it. help me have a good future. help me from here and on be the person You want me to be." and that's where i realized Hashem had been waiting to help me all along
Last Edit: 12 Feb 2014 22:54 by nitzotzeloki.

Re: hebrew meeting in yerushalayim 16 Feb 2014 23:17 #227732

• lizhensk
  • Platinum Boarder
  • You never heard of Rebbes making sholom?
nitzotzeloki wrote:
(also a chance to improve ones hebrew

Why would i wanna learn a tziyoni language!?!?
Life is Like a Bicycle: If its easy, you're going downhill
Hashem, If I can't have what I want, then please teach me to want what I have -Unknown (and if u know who it was please inform me)
(1+2)x4=3
There is NOTHING wrong with feeling pain -My Sponsor
I will not act out today, I will tomorrow. Maybe when I get to tomorrow, it will again be 'today'

Re: hebrew meeting in yerushalayim 25 Feb 2014 17:44 #228180

the meetings start at 8.00 pm

sharing in english is allowed
i used to look back all the time saying "oh no! what have i done! Hashem help me erase the past." and i never heard a response.
finally i started looking forward saying "Hashem i'm leaving the past to you and i'm forgetting all about it. help me have a good future. help me from here and on be the person You want me to be." and that's where i realized Hashem had been waiting to help me all along

Re: hebrew meeting in yerushalayim 18 Mar 2014 20:14 #228960

i was just informed that the meeting times have changed from 8.00 pm to 7.30 pm
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes