Welcome, Guest

erev rosh chodesh sivan
(0 viewing) 
This is a board for all the important threads that we don't want to get lost among the others :-)
  • Page:

TOPIC: erev rosh chodesh sivan 1788 Views

erev rosh chodesh sivan 09 May 2013 17:49 #206923

• meain olam habo
  • Current streak: 102 days
  • Fresh Boarder
approaching the day of Matan Torah Don't forget today erev Rosh chodesh sivan is a special day to say teffilas hashlo

May we merit all our teffilos to be answered and our children never Chas v'sholom fall in th path we may have!

We should only have Zera kodesh b'hash-m devaikim..

Re: erev rosh chodesh sivan 09 May 2013 18:09 #206925

Thanx. but for me personally, I can't look at the calander anymore.
whenever "the heilige tegs" came, (shovavim, arba parshiyos, zman geulosainu, matan torosinu, simchosainu, slichos elul etc) i only got deeper & deeper. while i was more or less "up & down" yer round, during this "special day" i had "special Nefila" down & down!
I need to remember that:
I'm no a bad person; I'm sick.
I'm not A Choteh. I'm A Chole.
It take time & effort to stay sober but it worth it.

Davening to hashem to keep me sober 1 day @ a time since יום ג שבוע של יום-הכיפורים ו תשרי ה'תשע"ד 
10 Sptember 2013

(and to keep this date)

Re: erev rosh chodesh sivan 09 May 2013 18:48 #206928

• Oyyvey27
  • Senior Boarder
Amen
Thanx MOH very true and we could use all the help we could get and especially for the chinuch of our hailiga children!!!
But we are here! We are working! We are trying! So I think out children have a good chance!!!!!!!!

Re: erev rosh chodesh sivan 09 May 2013 20:31 #206945

• meain olam habo
  • Current streak: 102 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Tzadik gomur - I believe different people use the calendar in different ways certain days are borderline impossible to fall e.g. YK while others one knows he doesn't want to but that's not enough cause the YH just disguises itself better and doubles its manipulative efforts. I think what's key here is that just let not everyone's YH is the same an individuals isn't the same every day. and based on what you say the YH is stronger on special days. The good news is some of these days you mention are an eitz ratzon. It's amazing when you think about it the YH is beaten by teffilah and on the YH's strong days the playing field is evened out by tefilah being more powerful!! Besides The ikkur of this teffila is for your kids/ future kids protection. Its like growing up with my father being a lawyer all I heard was son you don't want to be a lawyer.. I don't want my son to ever need to be on here!
Oyyvey27 - I hope your right

Re: erev rosh chodesh sivan 09 May 2013 21:56 #206956

• mr. emunah
  • Current streak: 121 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes