Welcome, Guest

windows family safety
(0 viewing) 
This is a board for all the important threads that we don't want to get lost among the others :-)
  • Page:

TOPIC: windows family safety 1796 Views

windows family safety 12 Mar 2013 00:14 #203379

• admin1234
  • Fresh Boarder
hello friends,

i wanted to know if this program worth anything? is it easy to bypass?

thanks

Re: windows family safety 12 Mar 2013 00:32 #203382

• mr. emunah
  • Current streak: 121 days
  • Platinum Boarder
better than nothing...

Re: windows family safety 21 Mar 2013 21:09 #203887

• zvi
  • Gold Boarder
I have it... haven't found a way round it, but then again I'm not very technology savvy. It has potential loopholes, which I got rid of a couple of days ago. It's good in principle, but there are for sure better ones out there.
Life’s a mountain. You just gotta keep climbing…

Re: windows family safety 29 May 2013 17:35 #207922

• jewishfiltergeek
  • Current streak: 9 days
  • Expert Boarder
Hi,

As everything related to filters as long as the person you want to filter has access to the passwords there is no chance of effective filtering. If you have someone else set up a administrator account on windows and configure the family safety and you use only a child account then it will work. However you must not have any access to any sort of Administrator account in order for Windows Family Safety to be effective. Overall Windows Family Safety works and includes remote monitoring which is a great feature. However since you can't have access to an administrator account you are generally limited what you can do on the computer and a lot of windows functionality is restricted, like installing applications, renaming files, etc.
Your best bet will be to install K9 or the new VCF filter.
I hope I have answered your question. Please get in touch with a filter technician for a customized solution based on your specific needs.

הצלחה רבה
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes