Welcome, Guest

Does circumcision helps against temptations?
(0 viewing) 
This is a board for all the important threads that we don't want to get lost among the others :-)
  • Page:

TOPIC: Does circumcision helps against temptations? 2049 Views

Does circumcision helps against temptations? 17 Jan 2013 14:14 #201091

• Ineedhelp
  • Fresh Boarder
I have a question about circumcision... I know every Jewish people have to be circumcised but I am want to know if it helps against the temptations on sexual temptations? What does it do?

Re: Does circumcision helps against temptations? 28 Mar 2013 06:34 #204036

• yisroel
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear friends and brothers,
Anyone struggling with SSA

People Can Change is running the Journey Into Manhood in England on 19 to 21 April 2013 and in Israel on 7 to 9 May we offer you help!

I was there for a weekend and it was very powerful for me.

I know that they still have plenty of room for more journeyers. I want to reach as many men as possible who are ready to experience a breakthrough in moving beyond their unwanted same-sex attractions that i felt there.

If you know someone who might be ready to experience the life-changing potential of Journey Into Manhood, would you please consider encouraging him to register?

Sponsorships and payment plans are available for men who are seriously motivated to pursue change but lack the financial means to pay the full registration fee.
Thank you!
You can reach the coordinater at:
rich@peoplecanchange.com

By all means
Yisreol

Re: Does circumcision helps against temptations? 28 Mar 2013 06:34 #204037

• yisroel
  • Fresh Boarder
Presents...

Journey Into Manhood
הסדנה "הגבר שבי" - בישראל

19 to 21 April 2013
England

7 to 9 May 2013
Israel (jimisrael.blogspot.co.il/)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 31 MARCH!!

Register Now

What Is Journey Into Manhood?

Journey Into Manhood is a 48-hour immersion in cathartic self-discovery and emotional-healing work for men who are self-motivated and serious about resolving unwanted homosexual attractions. It is designed specifically for men who believe that their homosexual attractions are not "inborn" but stem largely from unhealed emotional wounds and unmet needs.

Journey Into Manhood is an experiential-learning weekend. We create opportunities for you to experience healing, not just learn about it.

The exercises are designed to help you identify and process the underlying issues that may be alienating you from your authentic heterosexual masculinity - and, ideally, to help you experience a deep emotional breakthrough.

Each weekend is peer-led by about 20 staff volunteers, including men who have resolved homosexuality themselves.

What Does The Fee Cover?

The cost is US$650, which covers:

the complete program (25 hours of training and experiential "processing")
take-home materials (summary booklet and audio CD summarizing key teachings)
two nights' lodging at the camp/retreat center
six meals
three weekly follow-up coaching group calls to help you further process and integrate your experience in the following weeks
and, if you are married, one free group coaching call for your wife while you are away at Journey Into Manhood. Led by the wife of a past participant, the call will help your wife better understand your experience, anticipate its potential impact, and process her feelings about what you are both going through.

What Happens After the Weekend?

After the weekend, you'll be invited to participate in three weekly follow-up coaching group calls to help you further process and integrate your experience in the following weeks.

You'll also be invited to participate in email groups and periodic in-person reunions (and, in some areas, ongoing in-person support groups).

You'll belong to a growing international brotherhood of men who have experienced this powerful program and who support and encourage each other in living its principles as they journey together out of unwanted same-sex attractions.
Links to More

Surveys of Past Participants

Frequently Asked Questions

Brochure (PDF)

Registration Page

Please Donate

Contact Us

rich@peoplecanchange.com

lynn@peoplecanchange.com

1-434-985-8551
JiM alumni:

Would you benefit from re-experiencing Journey Into Manhood?

Ask about discounts for second-timers.

rich@peoplecanchange.com
Testimonials

"The most healing, affirming, loving experience of my life."

"I found a deep respect and care for me as a person like I had never experienced before."

"I have never felt so free to be truly, authentically me."

"I left the weekend feeling more alive, solid, masculine and free than I'd ever felt before."

"It was a turning point in my life."

"I strongly recommend JiM for any man who is serious about developing his own manhood. Christian or Jew, European or Latin American, it doesn't matter; if he has unwanted SSA and has a powerful desire to deal with them, Journey Into Manhood will be one of the best tools to overcome these feelings."

More Testimonials

Journey Into Manhood Weekend by People Can Change (www.peoplecanchange.com)
Watch Our Video

Endorsments

"The Journey into Manhood weekend has become an essential part of helping men with unwanted same-sex attraction to access their true heterosexual nature. We encourage our clients to experience the JiM weekend as a powerful dimension in their healing process. The psychodynamic principles that underlie the JiM weekend are completely in accord with reparative therapy."
-- Joseph Nicolosi, Ph.D.,
Clinical psychologist. Co-founder and past president, National Association of Research and Therapy of Homosexuality.

"Courage regards Journey Into Manhood as a powerful resource to help men develop their full sense of manhood - a resource that complements the work of Courage in many respects."
-- Father John F. Harvey, OSFS, Founder of Courage International, an apostolate of the Roman Catholic Church.

"Journey Into Manhood can transform a man's life. It is one of the best programs out there enabling men to confront their pain and walk through their fear. Men go into the weekend lonely and isolated and emerge bonded with a community of like-minded brothers on a journey to wholeness."
-- Arthur Goldberg, JD,
Co-founder / co-director of JONAH - Jews Offering New Alternatives to Homosexuality.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes