Welcome, Guest

BrainStorming
(0 viewing) 
This is a board for all the important threads that we don't want to get lost among the others :-)
  • Page:

TOPIC: BrainStorming 1600 Views

BrainStorming 19 Jan 2012 18:13 #131168

• aamallen
  • Current streak: 104 days
  • Junior Boarder
Hello there virtual friends

I have only been actively posting for short time but I must say there is a lot of good wisdom that many of you out there have and are sharing with everyone on a constant basis.

I feel like every thread and every person that gets involved here has a much larger chance of getting to the right place than those out there going it alone

I saw the email about flyers but and I know that contributions help but I was thinking are there other ways that we can get the message of GYE out there to the rank and file Frum Community - I think the issue is so large the site and the efforts are probably only scratching the surface

Are any of you out there doing other things to get the "message" out there and help out people in your community ?

For those in Israel is there an effort to get some of the material into a hebrew site ??

Thanks

A
Last Edit: by .

Re: BrainStorming 28 Jan 2012 17:59 #131935

• TehillimZugger
  • Platinum Boarder
  • לבד הנשמה הטהורה
sometimes i yell GESHTANTZIMFLEEGIN! THERE'S NO WOODFORD at kiddushes, am I doing enough?
p.s. in israel you'll be VERY hard pressed to find woodford at a kiddush, this ain't kentucky
?דער באשעפער לאווט מיך אייביג. וויפיל לאוו איך עהם
My Creator loves me at all times. How great is my love for him?
Last Edit: by .

Re: BrainStorming 05 Nov 2012 19:57 #147264

• shmuly
i deffinetly feel the same i think all the yeshivos and rebbis should know about this somehow!! please spread the word to the rebeim etc,c.c.c.c.

Re: BrainStorming 07 Nov 2012 23:18 #147429

• dont give up
where i live, there is a service that hangs up signs (for a fee) in all yeshivos & shuls... and that's what was done...

but i think it takes a while from when people hear about it until the actually check it out...

Re: BrainStorming 14 Nov 2012 14:52 #147862

• melost
  • Current streak: 4 days
  • Gold Boarder
i wish my masgich would have known about it
avrohom
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.33 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes