Welcome, Guest

Check this out - it greatly helped me but site is being shut off on Jan 15 !
(0 viewing) 
If you've made progress - thank G-d, double your merit by inspiring others as well! Post the tips and advice that worked best for you in your journey to sobriety or tell us about recommendations you heard from others that work.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Check this out - it greatly helped me but site is being shut off on Jan 15 ! 1302 Views

Check this out - it greatly helped me but site is being shut off on Jan 15 ! 10 Jan 2010 03:50 #43945

• thankyou
Shalom aleichem - this is truly a remarkable site. I recently stumbled upon it and and extremely grateful. For five years I have been using EFT "Emotional Freedom Techniques" [a mix between NLP and self-accupuncture], that B"H have greatly improved my physical and emotional health. When I read GYE and applied EFT to 'LUST', the results were amazing: the intensity of the nisayon greatly reduced, some relief! It's been this good this past month. Due to the successs of EFT and the EFT originator aging, he is turning off his webiste on Jan 15. I suggest that you check it out and at least download the EFT manual. See www.emofree.com/newcomer.htm  Hatzlacha raba!
Last Edit: by .

Re: Check this out - it greatly helped me but site is being shut off on Jan 15 ! 10 Jan 2010 20:44 #44141

• thankyou
I see that he's delayed his and his web site's retirement until March 1st.

Re: Check this out - it greatly helped me but site is being shut off on Jan 15 ! 11 Jan 2010 03:13 #44250

• Halevi
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the tip.

I've downloaded the free handbook but I am yet to look over it. Is there anything else I should download before the site closes?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes