Welcome, Guest

Topic Post Notice
(0 viewing) 
If you've made progress - thank G-d, double your merit by inspiring others as well! Post the tips and advice that worked best for you in your journey to sobriety or tell us about recommendations you heard from others that work.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Topic Post Notice 130 Views

Topic Post Notice 27 Jul 2024 23:02 #417899

• gertoshav9
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello. I just sent a series of posts that I wrote over the course of this year. I hope you find them helpful.

Re: Topic Post Notice 27 Jul 2024 23:03 #417900

i saw them! very powerful and deep. will have to chazer over them and internalize it. maybe introduce your story in the forum to the family.

Re: Topic Post Notice 28 Jul 2024 00:04 #417901

• yiftach
  • Current streak: 281 days
  • Gold Boarder
Welcome.

I'm not entirely sure about the purpose of your posts, but let me explain what GYE is all about.

GYE is a website that provides tools to help overcome struggles. It's a place to share our struggles with others, make connections, and keep a journal for accountability, validation, and support. It's a place of hope and optimism, where we believe that recovery is possible, and we can achieve our goals using the resources available to us, such as "Flight to Freedom," the book "The Battle of the Generation," mentors, and friendships.

The website can be complicated for newcomers (although I see you've been registered for a while), don't fret, just open a thread to share your story and ideas (no need for more than one thread). You'll feel welcomed and supported by friends and like-minded people as you navigate your path to freedom.

Hatzlacha

- Yiftach'l
Looking forward to get to know you better! 

Email me @ yiftach1609@gmail.com or call/text 347-201-4989 (Google voice)

My story is unfolding here
"יפתח ה' לך את אוצרו הטוב"
Last Edit: 28 Jul 2024 10:42 by yiftach.

Re: Topic Post Notice 28 Jul 2024 02:15 #417905

gertoshav9 wrote on 27 Jul 2024 23:02:
Hello. I just sent a series of posts that I wrote over the course of this year. I hope you find them helpful.

Some of it was, and much of it wasn’t, for me. 

kol tuv
Last Edit: 28 Jul 2024 02:16 by pureyungarman.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes