Welcome, Guest

What Works For Me
(0 viewing) 
If you've made progress - thank G-d, double your merit by inspiring others as well! Post the tips and advice that worked best for you in your journey to sobriety or tell us about recommendations you heard from others that work.
  • Page:

TOPIC: What Works For Me 64 Views

What Works For Me 27 Jul 2024 22:48 #417895

• gertoshav9
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Fresh Boarder
Wasting seed does not even give me the pleasure I hoped for. I just do it because I get stressed. I have to read these letters instead. I have to remember what I wrote about how I felt when having Shmirat HaAiyn. I have to remember that when I do not guard my eyes, I wasted a day at work by making it an opportunity to sin. I do not even remember what I saw in the slightest the next day. But when I guard my eyes, I spent a day at work making every mitzvah in the Torah.

Leave the phone downstairs at all costs. You will not die if you just learn Torah before sleeping, no matter how bored you are.

The accomplishment of Shmirat HaAiyn is more rewarding than the sin of P’gam HaAiyn. I finally feel how great of an opportunity to receive reward and increase kedusha it is to face these challenges at work.

If you start to think that to do Tikkun HaBrit is too hard, remember that Gehinnom is infinitely harder and intolerable. But the test HaShem gave you is a test is tolerable and was given to you because HaShem knows for certain you can pass.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes