Welcome, Guest

What I Try to Think About to Not Sin
(0 viewing) 
If you've made progress - thank G-d, double your merit by inspiring others as well! Post the tips and advice that worked best for you in your journey to sobriety or tell us about recommendations you heard from others that work.
  • Page:

TOPIC: What I Try to Think About to Not Sin 64 Views

What I Try to Think About to Not Sin 27 Jul 2024 22:41 #417893

• gertoshav9
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Fresh Boarder

One who committed P’gam HaAiyn alone has no Olam Haba.

The reward for a mitzvah increases one hundred fold with each level of difficulty.

P’gam HaAiyn like is drinking salt water to quench thirst.

A Shomer HaBrit will not experience Chibut HaKever and will walk in Gehinnom without fear.

P’gam HaBrit only leads to depression, regret, punishment, and kaparat avonot. Not once in my life did I feel that it was worth it. One who continues the same sin is foolish like the dog that endangers its life to eat its own waste.

Remember the analogy of the king bringing the pauper out of the dung heap.

Fear that HaShem is watching what you do as much you would fear a man watching what you do.

One who does Tikkun HaBrit is guaranteed to attain Ruach HaKodesh.

Desires are implanted in the mind by the yetzer hara. They are not the desires of the person.

One can remain calm when jolted by sudden desire when they contemplate the reality of how brief and disappointing the pleasure will be.

One who commits P’gam HaAiyn gives all of his Torah and mitzvot and their reward to the satan.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes