Welcome, Guest

Bullet Journal/male depression/trauma
(0 viewing) 
If you've made progress - thank G-d, double your merit by inspiring others as well! Post the tips and advice that worked best for you in your journey to sobriety or tell us about recommendations you heard from others that work.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Bullet Journal/male depression/trauma 84 Views

Bullet Journal/male depression/trauma 17 Oct 2023 14:51 #402384

• AintOdMilvado
  • Current streak: 526 days
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm happy to share it with anyone who likes it. However I have noticed a dramatic shift and rewiring of my brain from old ADHD habits to learning to be patient with myself and overcome old destructive patterns. I am happy to share more if anyone would like about this journey to self-acceptance and learning to be more compassionate with myself while overcoming this complicated addiction. 

I have learned much about trauma male depression and would happily support anyone. I have found that it isn't until we are ready to heal from these areas that we can truly heal from our addictive habits. I am a licensed mental health professional, and this is an area that I have learned to become very comfortable helping my clients with. I will post readings that have supported me and others on this journey. 
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes