Welcome, Guest

Taking on for someone else.
(0 viewing) 
If you've made progress - thank G-d, double your merit by inspiring others as well! Post the tips and advice that worked best for you in your journey to sobriety or tell us about recommendations you heard from others that work.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Taking on for someone else. 101 Views

Taking on for someone else. 02 May 2023 11:36 #395222

• notezy
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
I have found taking on a day of the week in the merit of someone I knew who died to work however and I have found it hard to really replicate this. I have tried a few times with some success nothing that's lasted as long as the first person I took it on for...
"Excuses are the tools of incompetence" -My Friends Friend. 

"Change will lead to insight far more often than insight will lead to change" -Milton H. Erickson

Re: Taking on for someone else. 02 May 2023 12:06 #395224

I don’t have any advice because for you because I’m not an expert and new to this forum thing. You seem to be trying hard and really tying to make a big effort! One day your challenge will be be behind you betrat Hashem! 

Re: Taking on for someone else. 02 May 2023 15:54 #395238

• richtig
  • Platinum Boarder
Interesting idea, thanks for sharing. I think at some point it may not be enough to do it for someone else, even for Hashem. I think we may need to do it for ourselves, which, if it works, is better for everyone else.

Re: Taking on for someone else. 02 May 2023 16:58 #395244

• retrych
  • Current streak: 201 days
  • Expert Boarder
Want to try a different zechus? For the zechus of X who is struggling with Y, even for the general success of the klall in shemiras einayim or something else
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes