Welcome, Guest

I'm SO happy
(0 viewing) 
If you've made progress - thank G-d, double your merit by inspiring others as well! Post the tips and advice that worked best for you in your journey to sobriety or tell us about recommendations you heard from others that work.
  • Page:

TOPIC: I'm SO happy 352 Views

I'm SO happy 04 May 2022 01:21 #380364

• nomore1
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi guys. First month without all that Bad things...
I've been once 250 days without ir, but I think this month it's too special, because I wasn't scared of struggling again. I call a guy of gye once who I talked about my things , and i think I'll continue calling him if I need. Someone may say "well, it's the first month only" , but it's a start, My first steps into Freedom.
and I'm So happy of Sharing my joy with you, guys. 
What more worked for me? Focus in something else, when a girl gets into the bus, see the cars through the Window. Instead of being at The PC when you're bored, try going out for same exercise, walking, fresh air, etc. And a little dose of torah daily , even 5 minutes it's ok. But ssomething everyday.

Good luck guys

Re: I'm SO happy 04 May 2022 15:02 #380379

• ybird
  • Current streak: 304 days
  • Gold Boarder
hey buddy no more:
I think you have got a really great aproach, rather try thinking of something else rather then trying not to think of the pink elephent in the room, 
welecome to the life of freedom, make yourself comfortable lets enjoy the journey together,
Yep the feeling after you won another clean day is enjoyable
#chip-chip-chip
ybird
*** READ THIS***
You may see a low number of clean days, but don't forget to add 700 days to it, YES! you're reading it well, Seven Hundred plus  amount of days

Re: I'm SO happy 08 May 2022 04:31 #380512

• nomore1
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank You bro
Sure. Great work u too
Last Edit: 08 May 2022 04:31 by nomore1.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes