Welcome, Guest

Attitude. Coming off best streak i years, 47 days
(0 viewing) 
If you've made progress - thank G-d, double your merit by inspiring others as well! Post the tips and advice that worked best for you in your journey to sobriety or tell us about recommendations you heard from others that work.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Attitude. Coming off best streak i years, 47 days 373 Views

Attitude. Coming off best streak i years, 47 days 12 Jul 2020 15:15 #352469

Keep your eyes forward! Every day is special. Hashem has a deep desire for you to bring Him into your heart, your life, and your home. "Where is Hashem? - Wherever you let Him in, that's where He is".

No matter how much tumah you have absorbed there is a part of your neshama that is 100% pure. Know this, and draw upon its beautiful pureness as you move forward.

Hashem doesn't give impossible nisyonos. If something seems impossible, it could be you are not seeing the situation in accordance with reality. Life is beautiful! This world in a way, is more spiritual than Olam Haba'a. In Olam Haba'a one can sense spirituality more. But in this world we change the spiritual reality with every thought and action we do every second of the day! This is a special place, this world.

It could be Hashem has given you the opportunity to be ma'avir al middosuv because Hashem wants to forgive you for your aveiros, but He knows in this generation we would not be able to do a full t'shuva. So He sent someone to bother you, to give you the opportunity to forgive him, and then Hashem will forgive you for all your aveiros!

No malach or anyone from the previous generations can look down upon us and say "They abandoned ruchnius for shmutz. They are low people", because THEY NEVER HAD THIS NISAYON! They can't say ANYTHING to us. They have no clue what this nisayon is like. Besides the advancements in technology, the fact that our society is set up so that young men don't get married till a few years into their twenties is an incredibly hard challenge for every young man growing up. Put the nisayon of  technology together with the knowledge that "I'm not getting married for the next 5,6,7 years" - you have one of the greatest challenges that Hashem has given mankind in the history of the world. The fact that Hashem has given us this challenge demonstrates the beauty of our nishamos, that we can sense ruchnius in this world that is drenched in ta'iva. We have a special place in our heart for Hashem. Even if we fall a hundred or a thousand times, we always want to come back. We are true warriors. We get up day after day to fight battles, hundreds of battles. Nothing can break us. Hashem knows this, and is waiting for us to bring Him in. "Where is Hashem? - Wherever you let Him in, that's where He is". אשרינו מה טוב חלקינו ומה נעים גורלנו ומה יפה ירושתינו.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes