Welcome, Guest

Accountability Recommendations - beside WebChaver
(0 viewing) 
If you've made progress - thank G-d, double your merit by inspiring others as well! Post the tips and advice that worked best for you in your journey to sobriety or tell us about recommendations you heard from others that work.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Accountability Recommendations - beside WebChaver 593 Views

Accountability Recommendations - beside WebChaver 01 Jul 2020 14:20 #352078

• phill up
  • Junior Boarder
Hello all,

Hope everyone is appreciating their day and embracing what we all truly want in life.

I'm looking for an accountability software that will not conflict with GenTech on my Macbook and Windows Surface nor conflict with Netspark on my iPhone. Unfortunately, WebChaver would conflict with Gentech, according to  someone at WebChaver. Any recommendations would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Re: Accountability Recommendations - beside WebChaver 01 Jul 2020 14:40 #352080

• shmuel
  • Current streak: 578 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Recently came across this program, dont know much about it bark.us

Please let us know how it goes

Hatzlacha

Re: Accountability Recommendations - beside WebChaver 01 Jul 2020 19:49 #352095

• phill up
  • Junior Boarder
Thanks for the recommendation. I'll look into it. It may be more along the lines of texts rather than web browsing though, but I will double check.

Re: Accountability Recommendations - beside WebChaver 15 Jan 2021 03:01 #361359

• striving2bshomer
  • Current streak: 2 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, I am looking for monitoring software, and I am wondering if you have any recommendations? I have Gentech on my Android, and I have heard that WebChaver is compatible with it, but I have Techloq on my Windows, which apparently doesn't work with WebChaver. Thank you! 
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes