Welcome, Guest

Kumzitz in the Holy Land
(0 viewing) 
If you've made progress - thank G-d, double your merit by inspiring others as well! Post the tips and advice that worked best for you in your journey to sobriety or tell us about recommendations you heard from others that work.

TOPIC: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 39463 Views

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 17 Dec 2009 23:47 #35610

• imtrying25
  • Current streak: 16 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Yes Ragester. I recorded the whole thing. Oh only yhe music part of course. But its still about an hour long. Its not the greatest recording but if you listen hard youll hear all the heart and love that there was in it. I just finished listening to it in its entirety. it was just awesome.

Hashem Hashem.................... weve been flooding the streets of jerusalem for 2000 years .....oh our father our king..............
Last Edit: by mindy2.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 18 Dec 2009 07:00 #35679

• TrYiNg
TrYiNg: We sang anovim anovim. Not sure if it came out good or not. But we had you in mind. We sang it special for you!! 

;D ;D
Is it recorded?
Gals, btw, its time for anotha meeting...
Last Edit: by iluvhashem123.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 18 Dec 2009 07:18 #35684

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
imtrying25 wrote on 17 Dec 2009 23:47:

Yes Ragester. I recorded the whole thing. Oh only yhe music part of course. But its still about an hour long. Its not the greatest recording but if you listen hard youll hear all the heart and love that there was in it. I just finished listening to it in its entirety. it was just awesome.

Hashem Hashem.................... weve been flooding the streets of jerusalem for 2000 years .....oh our father our king..............
TrYiNg wrote on 18 Dec 2009 07:00:

TrYiNg: We sang anovim anovim. Not sure if it came out good or not. But we had you in mind. We sang it special for you!! 

;D ;D
Is it recorded?
Last Edit: by sminekiyuwu.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 18 Dec 2009 08:23 #35698

• Eye.nonymous
  • Platinum Boarder
Imtrying25,  You really ought to post what you came up with about "Let Go and Let God," inspired at the kumzitz (which wasn't an SA meeting).  That was really great.

Last Edit: by אאאאאאאא.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 18 Dec 2009 09:13 #35713

• 7yipol
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • YES HE CAN!

tRyInG? :o
Did you just hear who said that? :o :o
And you think you arent changing??!! : : :

One proud mom :-*
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Hashem is addicted to you! Feel His hugs!"Sheva yipol tzaddik VKUM"
Last Edit: 18 Dec 2009 09:36 by clife.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 18 Dec 2009 09:32 #35719

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
Eye.nonymous wrote on 18 Dec 2009 08:23:

Imtrying25,  You really ought to post what you came up with about "Let Go and Let God," inspired at the kumzitz (which wasn't an SA meeting).  That was really great.

Eye you are so right. I should. But i always have a way of bringing myself out better while talking then typeing. But your right so im gonna try. Dont have time today cuz im going away for shabbos and i have to get ready. Could you believe it. Im living here almost two years and my wife and i have not gone away for shabbos yet?!?
Last Edit: by helpingmyself.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 18 Dec 2009 09:35 #35721

• Eye.nonymous
  • Platinum Boarder
imtrying25 wrote on 18 Dec 2009 09:32:

Eye.nonymous wrote on 18 Dec 2009 08:23:

Eye you are so right. I should. But i always have a way of bringing myself out better while talking then typeing.

Funny, I think I'm the opposite.
Last Edit: by clife.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 18 Dec 2009 09:36 #35722

• TrYiNg
imtrying25 wrote on 18 Dec 2009 07:18:

;D ;D
Is it recorded?

I meant, can I get the recording? 
Last Edit: by trujghd.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 18 Dec 2009 09:38 #35724

• 7yipol
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • YES HE CAN!

[/quote]
I meant, can I get the recording? 
[/quote]

: : :
hmmmm
Hashem is addicted to you! Feel His hugs!"Sheva yipol tzaddik VKUM"
Last Edit: by csp10188.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 18 Dec 2009 09:39 #35726

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
Im going to try and send it out. I first want to get permission from all those that were there that it is ok. which btw i dont think will be a big deal. Its not the greatest of recordings but, if you isten closely and with your heart youll hear lots of heart and soul in it. Oh and lots of love too. It was a great kumzitz. BH it worked out. Thanks goes to all the guys that showed. Thank you guys.
Last Edit: by יונתן.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 18 Dec 2009 09:41 #35727

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
I would like to take this moment to thank MOm for joining us in the kumzitz. Both in spirit and in soul. In spirit with the 7up bottle and in soul over the phone.
THANKS MOM YOUR THE BESTEST.
Last Edit: by guy1.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 18 Dec 2009 09:42 #35728

• TrYiNg
: : : 
  hmmmm

wats da prob mom?
and sorry to sound whipersnappery, but I asked IT...

not u

and u were on the phone??
IT, I think ur incredible for organizing this !
Last Edit: by aooo.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 18 Dec 2009 11:36 #35766

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days

Please send me it!! Please please!
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by eli2468.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 19 Dec 2009 23:50 #35908

• Sturggle
  • Current streak: 178 days
  • Platinum Boarder
I did not see this thread until tonight.
I'm really happy I was zoche to be there.
Thanks for thinking of me and keeping me in the loop.

So..., where is the recording?
Did I give my permission?
Last Edit: by hakoivesh.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 20 Dec 2009 07:24 #35952

• Momo
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Platinum Boarder
I'm back after being offline for a few days.

First, a huge thank you to IT25 for organizing it, hosting it, and providing the food (along with the extra special surprise cake!).

Next, a big thanks to everyone who came. It was so nice to finally meet IT25, Struggle, Eye.nonymous, Levite, and of course URI!!!

Lastly, a big thanks to Guard and 7Up who "attended" the party. For me, that was the highlight of the evening.

So, what did we do there? We ate, drank, talked, read a chizuk email, and sang.

RE the recording, I'd like to hear it all before I give my haskama. I'll probably give it, but I'd like to listen to it first just to make sure nothing personal got recorded.

Yasher kochachem, and I hope we do it again every month.
Last Edit: by mons9.
Time to create page: 0.52 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes