Welcome, Guest

Kumzitz in the Holy Land
(0 viewing) 
If you've made progress - thank G-d, double your merit by inspiring others as well! Post the tips and advice that worked best for you in your journey to sobriety or tell us about recommendations you heard from others that work.

TOPIC: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 39464 Views

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 10 Dec 2009 10:25 #33784

• Momo
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Platinum Boarder
imtrying25 wrote on 10 Dec 2009 09:40:

Absolutly not!! Either you come or you dont enjoy. Sorry its my controling nature coming out.

Man, we think so much alike it's scary, but in a good way.  ;D ;D ;D

What do you get when you fill a room with control freaks? I don't know, but beezrat HaShem we'll find out!

(Thanks for solving the caterpillar mystery.)
Last Edit: by mail6.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 10 Dec 2009 10:32 #33789

• imtrying25
  • Current streak: 16 days
  • Platinum Boarder
What do you get when you fill a room with control freaks?

The most beautiful Chanukah Party/ kumzitz known to mankind???
Last Edit: by farshlufen.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 10 Dec 2009 12:15 #33810

• 7yipol
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • YES HE CAN!
Momo wrote on 10 Dec 2009 10:25:

imtrying25 wrote on 10 Dec 2009 09:40:

Absolutly not!! Either you come or you dont enjoy. Sorry its my controling nature coming out.

Man, we think so much alike it's scary, but in a good way.  ;D ;D ;D

What do you get when you fill a room with control freaks? I don't know, but beezrat HaShem we'll find out!

(Thanks for solving the caterpillar mystery.)

LOL
Another Momo joke!
Keep em coming ;D
Hashem is addicted to you! Feel His hugs!"Sheva yipol tzaddik VKUM"
Last Edit: by needhelp88.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 12 Dec 2009 22:09 #34174

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
NU, so was there a party??? How'd it go? Who came?
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by יוסףיוסף.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 12 Dec 2009 22:10 #34175

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
No Guard its sometime this week. Do you think there would of been a party without me reminding you that you promised to sponser the woodford??
Last Edit: by qwerty qwerty.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 13 Dec 2009 08:27 #34253

• Momo
  • Platinum Boarder
Can someone please PM me details of the party (address, date, and the TIME). I need to plan my week and so I need to know details. Thanks.
Last Edit: by leihvoda.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 13 Dec 2009 08:54 #34269

• 7yipol
  • Current streak: 3 days
  • Platinum Boarder
  • YES HE CAN!
Momo wrote on 13 Dec 2009 08:27:

Can someone please PM me details of the party (address, date, and the TIME). I need to plan my week and so I need to know details. Thanks.

Yeh; me too!
Ive got to plan when to become a new 'neighbor'!!! :D
Hashem is addicted to you! Feel His hugs!"Sheva yipol tzaddik VKUM"
Last Edit: by SeriousGeorge.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 13 Dec 2009 21:30 #34368

• Kollel Guy
You mean it didn't happen yet? I was having so much charata all day at the thought that i missed it! I just hope I find out suddenly, 'cause if I have too much time to think about it I might chicken out again.
Last Edit: by miram.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 13 Dec 2009 22:22 #34387

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
hey Kollel Guy. Leave the chicken for a different time. This chag is about milchigs. :D
Last Edit: by yossss.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 13 Dec 2009 23:39 #34410

• levite
  • Current streak: 652 days
  • Expert Boarder
i know wotcha mean lol im kinda gettin freaked out with momo's dire warnings and all this conrol freak talk! but hey we guys are fighters, we do whats right not what we feel we should do. so count me in! im prepared to do ANYTHING if it will help me one iota with my fight.
Last Edit: by mmmmmm613.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 13 Dec 2009 23:43 #34411

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
levite wrote on 13 Dec 2009 23:39:

i know wotcha mean lol im kinda gettin freaked out with momo's dire warnings and all this conrol freak talk! but hey we guys are fighters, we do whats right not what we feel we should do. so count me in! im prepared to do ANYTHING if it will help me one iota with my fight.

Like the levi'im of old. Always willing to get up and fight for whats right!!! Cant wait to see ya all!!
Last Edit: by tirtzah.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 14 Dec 2009 07:33 #34459

• Momo
  • Platinum Boarder
levite wrote on 13 Dec 2009 23:39:

im kinda gettin freaked out with momo's dire warnings and all this conrol freak talk! but hey we guys are fighters, we do whats right not what we feel we should do. so count me in! im prepared to do ANYTHING if it will help me one iota with my fight.

Hmmmm. I'm debating if I should respond to this or not. OK, I will. I have my virtual reputation to protect.  

First, I was sort of joking around about us all being control freaks. It wasn't a warning, but a joke. Only sort of because I know I am, Uri is, and IT25 admitted it too. My guess is you are as well, but we'll see after I meet you  :D ( This is a joke, lighten up buddy!)

Next, I don't understand when you write "we guys are fighters, we do whats right not what we feel we should do." I'm not sure if you were including me or excluding me here. I think I am a fighter too because I do what I feel I should do, which is the same as what's right. No contradiction there in my mind.

You write "im prepared to do ANYTHING if it will help me one iota with my fight." Again, were you excluding me or including me. I am also doing anything necessary, like seeing a therapist, which is an investment in time, money, and emotional effort.

Oh, and I'm sorry if I freak you out.  : : :
Last Edit: 14 Dec 2009 07:37 by fhccj.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 14 Dec 2009 09:05 #34470

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey MOmo. wtas up?? Got my pm? I think you misunderstood him a little. Ill explain later. gotta run. have a great day.
Last Edit: by Itlbegood .

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 14 Dec 2009 09:46 #34473

• Momo
  • Platinum Boarder
imtrying25 wrote on 14 Dec 2009 09:05:

Hey MOmo. wtas up?? Got my pm? I think you misunderstood him a little. Ill explain later. gotta run. have a great day.

Got your PM, thanks.

Hmm. Now I see how I can read what Levite wrote in a totally different way. Maybe he meant that even though I'm doing crazy talk, he'll come because it's important for us for our recovery to make real friends. Maybe when he wrote "we" he WAS including me. If that's so, I apologize for misunderstanding you, Levite. It was my low self-esteem talking.
Last Edit: by mosherazi.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 14 Dec 2009 11:08 #34483

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
Very good Momo. Happy you figured ot out on your own. :D
Last Edit: by hh0p.
Time to create page: 0.50 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes