Welcome, Guest

Kumzitz in the Holy Land
(0 viewing) 
If you've made progress - thank G-d, double your merit by inspiring others as well! Post the tips and advice that worked best for you in your journey to sobriety or tell us about recommendations you heard from others that work.

TOPIC: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 39465 Views

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 09 Dec 2009 22:51 #33665

• imtrying25
  • Current streak: 16 days
  • Platinum Boarder
So far were holding by imtrying25,Uri,levite,Momo and a maybe from the caterpillar. We have to see if we can get sturggle to come. Who else is in the holyland?? Cmon speak up. we dont bite. Oh maybe Guard does but he told me already that he wont be there.
Last Edit: by cheerios249.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 09 Dec 2009 22:56 #33672

• jerusalemsexaddict
ive met guard and believe me guys,he's not much for the eyes to see.
here's a picture he gave me of himself....
2.bp.blogspot.com/_hUqrCywaSjU/SlEQx9qLtKI/AAAAAAAAARk/Ex5mA4DaoIA/s400/nerd.jpg
Last Edit: by cvang203.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 09 Dec 2009 22:57 #33673

• jerusalemsexaddict
just an idea for a channuka present for guard....
www.boswellsparty.com/Images/gag%20album/images/Nerd%20Kit_jpg.jpg
Last Edit: by anon8055.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 09 Dec 2009 22:59 #33674

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
GREAT PICS URI ABSOLUTLY AWESOME. Cant wait to here what Mom is gonna say. LOL
Last Edit: by 174121.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 09 Dec 2009 23:21 #33681

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
Could someone send me Uri's pics? I can't see them... (whitelist filter)

You guys are making me so jealous... Can someone take a video with a digital camera and send me a clip? I'd love to join the party virtually at least?  ;D
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by mailman12.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 10 Dec 2009 05:45 #33729

• jerusalemsexaddict
Nope.
You can come.
Or you don't have to.
What's the big deal anyway?
Last Edit: by jboat321.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 10 Dec 2009 08:19 #33748

• Momo
  • Current streak: 6 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Guys,

We have to remember that anybody who has access to the Internet can read this stuff. Remaining anonymous is number one priority for most of us.

Even though we trust each other, we can't trust everyone who may be reading this. So, I suggest details of when and where we meet be sent, by PM only, to individuals who are signed in the forum and are known to be legitimate. This is not an open invitation to the world and it's not a free for all. Keeping it a safe and trustworthy event is for me the number one priority.

On that note, I'm also not crazy about the talk about the party being recorded or videoed. I don't want my face and voice being spread around the internet. I know you guys mean well and I trust you, but once whatever happens at the party is recorded, we can't control where the video is sent. Some of you might be more lax about your anonymity, but I am very careful who I speak with and show my face to especially since I've written a lot of personal stuff about myself. I hope you can appreciate that.

Sorry to be a party pooper, but I think that if you want to "be at the party", you have to physically be at the party.

Just my 2 cents.

If anyone vehemently disagrees, let me know.

Thanks.
Last Edit: by m4ck7.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 10 Dec 2009 08:28 #33750

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 697 days
I don't want my face and voice being spread around the internet.

Shoot! I was planning on putting this video clip the home-page of GYE - and making it required viewing for all new members!  ;D
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.
Last Edit: by bob riter.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 10 Dec 2009 08:29 #33751

• Momo
  • Platinum Boarder
Ha ha.
He who lives in glass houses.... 
Last Edit: by huiolv.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 10 Dec 2009 08:57 #33761

• ano nymous
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Platinum Boarder
Momo wrote on 10 Dec 2009 08:19:

Guys,

We have to remember that anybody who has access to the Internet can read this stuff. Remaining anonymous is number one priority for most of us.

Even though we trust each other, we can't trust everyone who may be reading this. So, I suggest details of when and where we meet be sent, by PM only, to individuals who are signed in the forum and are known to be legitimate. This is not an open invitation to the world and it's not a free for all. Keeping it a safe and trustworthy event is for me the number one priority.

On that note, I'm also not crazy about the talk about the party being recorded or videoed. I don't want my face and voice being spread around the internet. I know you guys mean well and I trust you, but once whatever happens at the party is recorded, we can't control where the video is sent. Some of you might be more lax about your anonymity, but I am very careful who I speak with and show my face to especially since I've written a lot of personal stuff about myself. I hope you can appreciate that.

Sorry to be a party pooper, but I think that if you want to "be at the party", you have to physically be at the party.

Just my 2 cents.

If anyone vehemently disagrees, let me know.

Thanks.

Well actually, recovery is our number one priority. Remaining Ano Nymous is number 2 :D
But other than that, you are 100% right Momo. As much as I'd love to see a video of the whole thing, videoing it defeats the whole purpose of the event (nobody will feel free to be open and honest, for obvious reasons). Having said that, you guys could maybe record audio of some singing or something like that (Uri, I'm talking to you!). Nobody will recognize your voice that way (assuming you guys are singing together), and those of us who aren't lucky enough to be there will be able to feel a little bit of it.
Last Edit: by chaim e.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 10 Dec 2009 09:28 #33766

• Momo
  • Platinum Boarder
Ano Nymous wrote on 10 Dec 2009 08:57:

Well actually, recovery is our number one priority. Remaining Ano Nymous is number 2 :D
But other than that, you are 100% right Momo. As much as I'd love to see a video of the whole thing, videoing it defeats the whole purpose of the event (nobody will feel free to be open and honest, for obvious reasons).

Ano,
I agree with you 100%.

Ano Nymous wrote on 10 Dec 2009 08:57:

Having said that, you guys could maybe record audio of some singing or something like that (Uri, I'm talking to you!). Nobody will recognize your voice that way (assuming you guys are singing together), and those of us who aren't lucky enough to be there will be able to feel a little bit of it.

I could be convinced to allow a part of the music segment of the program to be recorded (audio only) if everyone else there is also OK with it. I guess we'll discuss it during the party. 
Last Edit: by bbrr.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 10 Dec 2009 09:37 #33768

• Eye.nonymous
  • Platinum Boarder
I vehemently AGREE with momo.

BTW, this is all anonymous.  Guard, why don't you come and just pretend to be someone else?  (Don't we're your XL shtreimel though, or we'll probably recognize you.)

Last Edit: by meirelkaim.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 10 Dec 2009 09:40 #33770

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
guardureyes wrote on 09 Dec 2009 23:21:

Could someone send me Uri's pics? I can't see them... (whitelist filter)

You guys are making me so jealous... Can someone take a video with a digital camera and send me a clip? I'd love to join the party virtually at least?  ;D

Absolutly not!! Either you come or you dont enjoy. Sorry its my controling nature coming out.
Last Edit: 10 Dec 2009 11:23 by shlomo.f.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 10 Dec 2009 10:20 #33781

• Momo
  • Platinum Boarder
imtrying25 wrote on 09 Dec 2009 22:51:

So far were holding by imtrying25,Uri,levite,Momo and a maybe from the caterpillar. We have to see if we can get sturggle to come.

Who's the caterpillar? What's his user name?

Sturggle, if you're reading this, here's your personal invitation to come to a party. Come and live life with people who understand and care about you!
Last Edit: by miriamk.

Re: Kumzitz in the Holy Land 10 Dec 2009 10:22 #33783

• imtrying25
  • Platinum Boarder
Wadda ya mean whos the caterpillar?????? Hes the eyeballer the butterfly the whatever HEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS EYE.NONYMOUS!
Last Edit: by markspox.
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes