Welcome, Guest

Filter for chromebook
(0 viewing) 
If you've made progress - thank G-d, double your merit by inspiring others as well! Post the tips and advice that worked best for you in your journey to sobriety or tell us about recommendations you heard from others that work.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Filter for chromebook 1948 Views

Filter for chromebook 09 Feb 2018 05:44 #326720

• ManWhoStumbles
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Senior Boarder
Tinyfilter is a great extension for chromebooks, and other Chrome OS devices. It is free and offers password protection. It could even be expanded to incognito.

Re: Filter for chromebook 20 Aug 2018 01:53 #334821

• otr-otr
  • Current streak: 4 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Does anyone else here have experience with this tiny filter. I was thikning about getting a chromebook. But the android OS scares me. 
  • I've never been one for signatures.. but sometimes people change
  • I'm seeking the life that I find manageable which may not be the life you find manageable. But let's make a deal. I want you to find yours and you want me to find mine even if they are different.

Re: Filter for chromebook 21 Aug 2018 01:19 #334867

• ManWhoStumbles
  • Current streak: 1 day
  • Senior Boarder
Actually the filtres are very by passable for Chromebook with a few short clicks, since they all work through extensions. If you don't try to bypass it, however, tiny filter and blocksi are both useful
Last Edit: 21 Aug 2018 01:20 by ManWhoStumbles. Reason: key strokes was too ambiguous, clicks was better
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes