Welcome, Guest

FREE GROUP CALL TUESDAY NIGHT WITH GUEST SPEAKER
(0 viewing) 
If you've made progress - thank G-d, double your merit by inspiring others as well! Post the tips and advice that worked best for you in your journey to sobriety or tell us about recommendations you heard from others that work.
  • Page:

TOPIC: FREE GROUP CALL TUESDAY NIGHT WITH GUEST SPEAKER 1735 Views

FREE GROUP CALL TUESDAY NIGHT WITH GUEST SPEAKER 01 Sep 2008 19:48 #172

• elya k
  • Gold Boarder
Tuesday night, September 2nd, our usual counselor will not be on the call because they are attending
Sheva Brochos (mazel tov).  So, to give you a taste of how the
group works, I'm inviting anyone who wants to attend the phone conference to attend.

I have invited a nationally known addiction counselor to participate on the call.  This
counselor will give us an overview of the root causes of this addiction and the different
methods available today to heal and begin recovery.  It will be very informative and
you may even become inspired to join, if you're lucky!

I don't want to give out the phone number publicly, so if you're interested in attending,
reply to this email at yidvre@gmail.com .  There is no charge, it's anonymous and you don't
have to register.  YOu have nothing to lose, and everything to gain.  We will be sharing our
experiences and you can listen in or participate if you wish.  I will give each of you a time limit
depending on how many people are on the call.  :-X
Elya K was the first  GYE hotline moderator for couples struggling with Shmiras Eiynaim issues in their marriage.  Elya is the author of 6 books, among them Navigating the Phases of Sex Addiction Recovery, Help Her Heal with Carol Sheets,  Ambushed by Betrayal: The Survival Guide for Betrayed Partners on their Heroes’ Journey to Healthy Intimacy with Michele Saffier. 

FREE EBOOK ON THE GYE SITE AT: Mask In the Mirror (guardyoureyes.com)

Elya K. has been coaching people worldwide for over 10 years for Shmiras Eiyanim issues. 
For a free 15 minute consultation call 901-248-6001.
Last Edit: 09 Sep 2008 17:46 by .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes