Welcome, Guest

my story.....Confessions of a Frum Internet Addict
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!

TOPIC: my story.....Confessions of a Frum Internet Addict 14021 Views

Re: my story.....Confessions of a Frum Internet Addict 05 Apr 2011 15:53 #103166

• ramatganinternational
hi all,

Where the heck have i been?? (ok i changed my profile name for security purposes) but i am the OP.

well, ive been here checking in every other day. ive lost count on the days ive been clean - well past all the highlighted numbers on the charts. ive been doing amazingly well and ill tell you why. one word. one man. one reason.

Bardichev.

Nuff said.

He's the man. He's my heartbeat, he's taught me so much. i talk to him every day.

ein kan mokom le'ha'arich, but i owe alot to him.

thank you bard, thank you GYE.

until next time -

KOT and be ge'blessed all

RG
Last Edit: by .

Re: my story.....Confessions of a Frum Internet Addict 05 Apr 2011 16:58 #103188

• ur-a-jew
  • Current streak: 1087 days
  • Platinum Boarder
qwerty wrote on 05 Apr 2011 15:53:

well, ive been here checking in every other day. ive lost count on the days ive been clean - well past all the highlighted numbers on the charts. ive been doing amazingly well and ill tell you why. one word. one man. one reason.

Bardichev.

Nuff said.

He's the man. He's my heartbeat, he's taught me so much. i talk to him every day.

ein kan mokom le'ha'arich, but i owe alot to him.

thank you bard, thank you GYE.

until next time -

KOT and be ge'blessed all

RG

QWERTY, a gutten chodesh, glad to hear that you are doing well.  Continued hatzlacha, UIOP
Help free Sholom Rubashkin by giving him the zechus of Shemiras Eiynayim.  www.guardyoureyes.org/forum/index.php?topic=2809.0

Re: my story.....Confessions of a Frum Internet Addict 05 Apr 2011 17:20 #103196

• bardichev
pour tha man a woodford

Re: my story.....Confessions of a Frum Internet Addict 05 Apr 2011 20:21 #103220

• Eye.nonymous
  • Platinum Boarder
qwerty wrote on 22 Feb 2011 15:17:

all french to me!

Bon jour  (pardon my French)

--Eye.
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes