Welcome, Guest

thank god for this site
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!
  • Page:

TOPIC: thank god for this site 1728 Views

thank god for this site 05 Mar 2010 02:38 #56459

• aish kodesh
I can relate to a lot of things that people are going tru on this site ,i had very similer experence in my younger years ,and from time to time not so long ago ,the one thing i found to be the most powerfull problem when comes to the yh, if you open the door a drop for him he will force the door wide open and become your boss and then its to late .

since i found this little corner of gye ,the gateway to the gelu ,in a world of hell ,i  finally  got controll of my eyes .

i always had the problem when confronted with a nesyon my yh always told me take a 2 look and look its realy not so bad ,she is not so nice .

the kosher news sites always got me addicted ,and then i looked a little at cnn ,and i couldnt brake the habbit untill i found gye ,they gave me back self control

i have 1 reqwest  to make from gye for all of klal yisroel that are lost in the 49 share tuma please seprate a site for non adidcts ,so all the rabonim who bury there head in sand and don"t see the truth ,will at least direct people to a site just for chizuk on shmeras eynaim ,and once they see the truth there they will come to the adidcts site and be helped ,please there neshmos are crying help me im lost and they have no were to turn to please bring them to this Beautiful island that can lift them out of hell to pardise .

the zecus of the person  who started this and all who give the constant chizuk will surely be zoche to see the real light that is already starting to shine from gye

please keep up the good work and save more neshmos ,there is hope its here now .

sighned with tears of joy
Last Edit: by .

Re: thank god for this site 05 Mar 2010 03:15 #56468

• 123.trying.123
  • Current streak: 10 days
  • Platinum Boarder
aish kodesh wrote on 05 Mar 2010 02:38:

i have 1 reqwest  to make from gye for all of klal yisroel that are lost in the 49 share tuma please seprate a site for non adidcts...

I second the motion!!

Re: thank god for this site 05 Mar 2010 11:39 #56502

• the.guard
  • Current streak: 745 days
please seprate a site for non adidcts ,so all the rabonim who bury there head in sand and don"t see the truth ,will at least direct people to a site just for chizuk on shmeras eynaim ,and once they see the truth there they will come to the adidcts site and be helped

This is in the plans... Thank you.
Webmaster of www.guardyoureyes.org - Maintaining Moral Purity in Today's World. We’re here on a quest ; it’s really all a test. Just do your best and G-d will do the rest.

Re: thank god for this site 16 Aug 2024 02:28 #419284

• cande
  • Platinum Boarder
the.guard wrote on 05 Mar 2010 11:39:

please seprate a site for non adidcts ,so all the rabonim who bury there head in sand and don"t see the truth ,will at least direct people to a site just for chizuk on shmeras eynaim ,and once they see the truth there they will come to the adidcts site and be helped

This is in the plans... Thank you.

Thank you!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.36 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes