Welcome, Guest

JUMPING BACK TO FORM
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!
  • Page:

TOPIC: JUMPING BACK TO FORM 1807 Views

JUMPING BACK TO FORM 02 Mar 2010 03:14 #55849

• Kedusha252
  • Current streak: 18 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear Heiligher Forum Members,

After my fall the Sunday before Purim I was determined to get back on my way to surpassing my previous streak of 26 days.  ;D 

With a major snow storm, all the preparations for Purim, an uplifting Shabbos and an amazing Purim in Borough Park before I knew it I was already on level two - "Chazak Chazak." 

I daven three times a day not necessarily for Hashem to save me from impending taivas but rather that Hashem should help me keep my resolve to want to be kadosh.  It's not easy because sometimes there's a strong desire for impure things that takes over therefore I daven that Hashem allows me to keep a strong and straight mindset.

Now the road begins to become kadosh until Pesach then koach of cheirus will hopefully pull me and eveyone else to great heights in shmiras einaiyim.

Kol Tuv,
TrueRatzon
Last Edit: by .

Re: JUMPING BACK TO FORM 02 Mar 2010 04:14 #55854

• silentbattle
  • Current streak: 1628 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Glad to hear that you're doing well - please stay with us, let us know how you're doing...the more you talk out what's going on, the more you'll be aware of what's going on...and that can help tremendously!

Re: JUMPING BACK TO FORM 02 Mar 2010 04:16 #55855

• Kedusha252
  • Current streak: 18 days
  • Fresh Boarder
Yeah...this site really helps! Thanks for your response.  It's very fulfilling that people read and take the time to respond to other people's posts.  Thanks.

Re: JUMPING BACK TO FORM 02 Mar 2010 05:41 #55867

• shemirateinayim
  • Current streak: 2 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Many more people read than respond. Take note of that.
I simply has nothing to say, so for lack of anything better KUTGW (sorry yeedle)

Do you have a thread in the Wall of honor? that would be the perfect place to move this. And you can move it yourself by clicking on the link found somewhere on the page (when you open this thread)

Re: JUMPING BACK TO FORM 02 Mar 2010 13:10 #55904

• silentbattle
  • Current streak: 1628 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Thank you for letting me know that I'm appreciated - reading your posts gives me chizuk in so many ways - seeing someone do such beautiful avodas hashem, and watching someone grow, just for starters!

Re: JUMPING BACK TO FORM 02 Mar 2010 14:32 #55911

• Chazak Amenu
I am happy that you came here people are really helpful! I am positive you can crush your previous mark of 26 days! good luck!

Re: JUMPING BACK TO FORM 04 Mar 2010 16:33 #56325

• MosheW
  • Current streak: 90 days
  • Fresh Boarder
This coming Shabbos is a big one Parshas Para, the seforim say that not only did the Parah Adumah (Red Heifer) spiritually clean you up back in the day but continues to do so each year when we read the parsha.  So just sit back a feel those winds of kedusha.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes