Welcome, Guest

Never Quitting
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Never Quitting 57 Views

Never Quitting 17 Jul 2024 17:50 #417321

I've failed many times, many times over many years...I'm totally fed up of failing, I'm just done with this.

I'm here to improve my life in more ways than I can imagine. 

The yetzer hara (evil inclination) want's to keep us down, but we will rise, individually and together!

​Enough is enough, in more ways than one.  I have a filter on my mobile, I walk with my head down on the street, but I realise something, I still have more work to put in. I'm not going to choose victimhood, I'm going to choose abundance. 

The time is NOW, to break free and actualise my potential. To sleep better than ever before and wake up feeling energised. I pray I don't fall tomorrow, I pray I have the strength to avoid all temptations.

I must believe in myself the way Hashem believes in me.

I chose my username a year or so ago, because it's the truth. NOWITSTIME, it's time to focus on growth.

We've got this brothers!
Last Edit: 17 Jul 2024 17:57 by nowitstime15. Reason: More thoughts.

Re: Never Quitting 17 Jul 2024 18:02 #417323

• proudyungerman
  • Current streak: 249 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Welcome to the GYE family!
Here you will find acceptance, healing, warmth, and improvement in your life in more ways than you can imagine. (I know from personal experience...)

It ain't easy, but the tools around here seem to work wonders for many.
The book - The Battle of the Generation
The program - Flight 2 Freedom

And the most challenging of all - reaching out to some of the chevra here. I can't recommend reaching out to Hashem Help Me - michelgelner@gmail.com - enough. He is the mentor-in-chief here and has helped hundreds, present company included. 
The connection with the chevra here has been lifechanging for me.

If you are ready, jump right in! If not, that's fine. Take your time.
Hatzlacha!
Looking forward to hearing from you!
(Currently phoneless. Textable at my number below.)
Feel free to reach out and say hi!
proudyungerman@gmail.com
406-219-8398

Check out my stories: 
guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/406231-The-Real-Me
guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/409689-My-Journey-to-True-Intimacy

Re: Never Quitting 17 Jul 2024 18:21 #417327

• Icebreaker
  • Junior Boarder
nowitstime15 wrote on 17 Jul 2024 17:50:
I've failed many times, many times over many years...I'm totally fed up of failing, I'm just done with this.

I'm here to improve my life in more ways than I can imagine. 

The yetzer hara (evil inclination) want's to keep us down, but we will rise, individually and together!

​Enough is enough, in more ways than one.  I have a filter on my mobile, I walk with my head down on the street, but I realise something, I still have more work to put in. I'm not going to choose victimhood, I'm going to choose abundance. 

The time is NOW, to break free and actualise my potential. To sleep better than ever before and wake up feeling energised. I pray I don't fall tomorrow, I pray I have the strength to avoid all temptations.

I must believe in myself the way Hashem believes in me.

I chose my username a year or so ago, because it's the truth. NOWITSTIME, it's time to focus on growth.

We've got this brothers!

Join the party!
Some thoughts on your intrepid first post:

Personally, the (approx.) four steps that are working in my favor currently, I bolded from your wonderful post and they are:

1) "the time is now" - I call this a bona fide Commitment

2) "filter" - already solid Accountability

3) "together & we've..., I Pray" - Connectivity is key! (Both with friends and Hashem)

4) "my potential" - yes even a fresh boarder (like myself) has tremendous opportunity to Pay it Fordward by helping others as well!

My friend, much Hatzlocha and stick around the forum!
"When a man sees a woman as a object for his own pleasure, he is not seeing her at all. He is seeing his own fantasy. And when he sees his own fantasy, he is not seeing himself either. He is seeing his own emptiness." - Rabbi Manis Friedman
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.39 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes