Welcome, Guest

Starting my Journey
(0 viewing) 
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Starting my Journey 78 Views

Starting my Journey 06 Jul 2024 14:45 #416553

• noblequest
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I am a little unsure if I can be here. I am not Jewish, but I have struggled with sexual immorality most of my life and I just know that's not how I want to be, and I was browsing online for tools that can help me change and came across GYE. Is this website open to other people who are not Jewish? Because I do want to change, but I need help and I've started my Journey today here and wanted to introduce myself.

Re: Starting my Journey 07 Jul 2024 02:46 #416563

• redfaced
  • Current streak: 517 days
  • Platinum Boarder
noblequest wrote on 06 Jul 2024 14:45:
Hello,

I am a little unsure if I can be here. I am not Jewish, but I have struggled with sexual immorality most of my life and I just know that's not how I want to be, and I was browsing online for tools that can help me change and came across GYE. Is this website open to other people who are not Jewish? Because I do want to change, but I need help and I've started my Journey today here and wanted to introduce myself.

While most of the people here are religious Jews, all of the tools and ideas will work for you as long as you are human. Wishing you the best of luck
May you slide down the banister of happiness and get many splinters of success up your career

Feel free to send me an owl, a howler, or even a Crumple-Horned Snorkack to Iamredfaced@gmail.com

The Red Face

Re: Starting my Journey 07 Jul 2024 17:16 #416604

• Heeling
  • Current streak: 73 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Well said redfaced, as usual!

Welcome dear new friend, wishing you lots of luck in your new journey.
You can win the fight, but I'll have to live with the loser.

Any excuse you use for yourself, you must be willing to use for your wife.

Not Always can I understand others, but I can always respect their wishes.

You're human, it's okay.

One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes