Welcome, Guest
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!
  • Page:

TOPIC: New here 92 Views

New here 12 May 2024 23:17 #413132

Hi I'm new here I hope to share my story soon, I'm not such a good writer, or maybe here I'll learn how to write... 

Re: New here 12 May 2024 23:56 #413143

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2824 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Welcome. It should be with hatzlocha.
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: New here 13 May 2024 02:38 #413156

• eraygrand
  • Current streak: 570 days
  • Expert Boarder
Welcome and hatzlacha, just write from the heart! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Re: New here 13 May 2024 02:43 #413157

• jackthejew
  • Platinum Boarder
Welcome! What's important is that you have a good heart and you're looking to grow and become better, not how well you write.
Much Hatzlocha
Off the forum for now.
My Thread (Not for inspiration, but for random bits and pieces of my journey, as well as the inspiring responses of others: guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/375514-Enough-is-Enough
jackthejewgye@gmail.com
There are tips, tools, and techniques, but there are no shortcuts.

Here's to our wives and girlfriends...may they never meet! ~ Groucho Marx
Optimism is the madness of insisting that all is well when we are miserable.-Voltaire
You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today.- Abraham Lincoln
If you don't know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.- Yogi Berra
"I'm not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information." ~ Calvin
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.37 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes