Welcome, Guest
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Back again! 119 Views

Back again! 03 Apr 2024 01:07 #411153

Hi,

Been lurking on here for many years. Been struggling with P&M 15+ years. Been on and off with keeping clean. Main struggle isn’t p. Mainly M. It’s become my standard stress relief and escape from my teenage years onwards. It’s gotten to worse levels over the years. Theres always the next fantasy that’s a step up from previous ones and lead to higher levels of p and acting out. A main struggle has been getting hooked on inappropriate apps and chat rooms. Bh I’ve deleted those accounts and hope to keep this inspiration and desire to quit. 

Over the years this site has kept me clean for a few weeks to months from all the chizuk and posts etc.

Bh I’ve come to a bit of a better place recently and have been clean for a bit. Hoping I can commit to keeping this going long term. Even if I have a fall, I hope to fall with the mindset it’s not all or nothing and to rise up again and not give up. 

Just posting to say how amazing this site and community has been even to those that may not post or respond.  

Re: Back again! 03 Apr 2024 01:49 #411157

• Heeling
  • Current streak: 73 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Gevaldig! Lets do this!!

Welcome! Please keep us posted on your journey and remember keep rollin'
You can win the fight, but I'll have to live with the loser.

Any excuse you use for yourself, you must be willing to use for your wife.

Not Always can I understand others, but I can always respect their wishes.

You're human, it's okay.

One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other.

Re: Back again! 03 Apr 2024 19:10 #411225

• iwannalivereal
  • Current streak: 383 days
  • Expert Boarder
Welcome to the family!

Looking forward to hearing good things from you!
Feel free to say hi! iwannalivereal@gmail.com
Check out my story here!

Re: Back again! 05 Apr 2024 00:30 #411298

Thank you for the warm welcomes (and the welcome pm’s I received). It’s much appreciated. 

Bh been keeping myself in my lane. As my streak goes on it is definitely getting harder. Been in touch with someone wonderful from the partner program, which has definitely helped me bh. I’m very grateful. 

For now my focus will be ODAAT and One minute at a time. 
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes