Welcome, Guest
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lost 471 Views

Re: Lost 08 Jan 2024 20:56 #406643

I'm at a loss for words!!!

I decided to post my questions after pushing it off for weeks and the love & support is second to none, I'm sobbing as write this!!! 

I'm not using Instagram for girls just for mindless scrolling (we all know what happens when doing that) but guess what, I've been on here for 3 days and today I UNINSTALLED INSTAGRAM!!! It's a huge step for me and I'm sure it'll be hard but I won't give up thanks to you guys. 

I will be sticking around here and reading all the wonderful stories 

​Stay strong! 

Re: Lost 08 Jan 2024 21:00 #406644

• redfaced
  • Current streak: 517 days
  • Platinum Boarder
cryingforhelp wrote on 08 Jan 2024 20:56:

I decided to post my questions after pushing it off for weeks and the love & support is second to none, I'm sobbing as write this!!! 

I'm not using Instagram for girls just for mindless scrolling (we all know what happens when doing that) but guess what, I've been on here for 3 days and today I UNINSTALLED INSTAGRAM!!! It's a huge step for me and I'm sure it'll be hard but I won't give up thanks to you guys. 

​Stay strong! 

GOOD FOR YOU !! This is the stuff heroes are made of!
May you slide down the banister of happiness and get many splinters of success up your career

Feel free to send me an owl, a howler, or even a Crumple-Horned Snorkack to Iamredfaced@gmail.com

The Red Face

Re: Lost 08 Jan 2024 21:11 #406646

• ainshumyeiush
  • Current streak: 2 days
  • Gold Boarder
cryingforhelp wrote on 08 Jan 2024 20:56:

​Stay strong! 

wow wow wow!! 
as hashemhelpme told me, this is a ays ratzon for asking Hashem for what you need! 
keep inspiring!!
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm" - Winston Churchill

Curiosity kills the count

guardyoureyes.com/forum/19-Introduce-Yourself/401159-This-time-for-real?limit=15&start=15#401727

feel free to get in touch
ainshumyeiush@gmail.com 
7327021556 (google voice)

Re: Lost 09 Jan 2024 06:21 #406678

• bright
  • Current streak: 74 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Amazing! Hate to bring in a bit of rain, but do you have an alternative to whatever instagram was doing for you?
Nothing good grows in the dark. 

Re: Lost 09 Jan 2024 08:01 #406681

• yiftach
  • Current streak: 281 days
  • Gold Boarder
ASHRECHA! 

I feel privileged to be amongst such mighty warriors!
Scrolling and browsing is what many of us share in common... the sacrifice is hard but the opportunity is massive! 

Have us all in mind! Keep flying!

- Little Yiftach'l
Looking forward to get to know you better! 

Email me @ yiftach1609@gmail.com or call/text 347-201-4989 (Google voice)

My story is unfolding here
"יפתח ה' לך את אוצרו הטוב"

Re: Lost 09 Jan 2024 12:28 #406687

• Hashem Help Me
  • Current streak: 2824 days
  • Platinum Boarder
Heroic act!  Maybe post some more about your challenges so people can respond....
Feel free to contact me at michelgelner@gmail.com

My threads: Lessons Learned: guardyoureyes.com/forum/20-Important-Threads/335248-Lessons-Learned

My Story and G-d Bless GYE: guardyoureyes.com/forum/17-Balei-Battims-Forum/303036-My-story-and-G-d-bless-GYE

Re: Lost 09 Jan 2024 13:04 #406691

• true_self
  • Current streak: 42 days
  • Platinum Boarder
WOW!!! I did not expect to see this announcement so fast. Hero is an understatement!

Please stick around with us and keep sharing your own wonderful story as well.

Thanks for sharing.
True self
My thread: From two identities to True self

If you want to reachout to me to talk please email: wish2banonym@gmail.com

Re: Lost 09 Jan 2024 15:32 #406701

I actually don't, it was very hard for me yesterday when I had some spare time, I hope to find something I can do to keep myself busy, maybe something that's productive as well, I'm having a hard time finding things I like doing (read a book? Nope), I know some people won't get it but that is a huge part of my struggle 

Re: Lost 09 Jan 2024 15:37 #406702

I think this is the result of sharing and talking to other people who struggle with the same things, I'm an extremely closed person and I've never shared anything about myself with anyone, heck, I remember sitting in front of a therapist and just not saying a word (I was pushed to go by a relative).

So yes, I've shared something about myself here for the first time, although anonymously but still, and the love and support is beautiful, maybe this will help me open up a little bit. 

So uninstalling Instagram and hopefully keeping it that way only works because of the support and connection 

Thank you all! 

Re: Lost 09 Jan 2024 17:02 #406706

• siyatta
  • Senior Boarder
Kol hakavod! Amazing! you are an inspiration to us all!

There's the sur mera, but it needs to accompanied with an aseh tov to be successful. I've started reading the book "The battle of the Generation" (thanks to Vehkam), it's a game changer in terms of changing one's perspective about this nisayon. The oilam here is very into it. I highly recommend you jump on the bandwagon. Here's the link for the online version: guardyoureyes.com/ebooks/item/the-battle-of-the-generation

Keep on inspiring us!

Re: Lost 09 Jan 2024 22:18 #406748

• bright
  • Current streak: 74 days
  • Platinum Boarder
cryingforhelp wrote on 09 Jan 2024 15:32:
I actually don't, it was very hard for me yesterday when I had some spare time, I hope to find something I can do to keep myself busy, maybe something that's productive as well, I'm having a hard time finding things I like doing (read a book? Nope), I know some people won't get it but that is a huge part of my struggle 

Definitely get it. Been there.
Nothing good grows in the dark. 

Re: Lost 11 Jan 2024 12:19 #406863

• true_self
  • Current streak: 42 days
  • Platinum Boarder
cryingforhelp wrote on 09 Jan 2024 15:37:
I think this is the result of sharing and talking to other people who struggle with the same things, I'm an extremely closed person and I've never shared anything about myself with anyone, heck, I remember sitting in front of a therapist and just not saying a word (I was pushed to go by a relative).

So yes, I've shared something about myself here for the first time, although anonymously but still, and the love and support is beautiful, maybe this will help me open up a little bit. 

So uninstalling Instagram and hopefully keeping it that way only works because of the support and connection 

Thank you all! 

I know the feeling, I have a believe that I'm a quite and closed person although it's not quite true, It's actually mainly my addiction that caused me to escape from people and closing up due to the fear of my innermost secret being exposed. I'm working on courage to open up despite the vulnerability and fear because I know that if I wont create the change for myself, nobody will. Brother, I know it's hard but you need some courage. I'll pray for you to get it.

All the best!
True self
My thread: From two identities to True self

If you want to reachout to me to talk please email: wish2banonym@gmail.com
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.51 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes