Welcome, Guest
Welcome to our forum! Introduce yourself here (anonymously, of course) and get a warm welcome from the rest of the community!
  • Page:

TOPIC: new to this 531 Views

Re: new to this 19 Nov 2023 03:17 #403798

• vehkam
  • Current streak: 1019 days
  • Platinum Boarder
ih987654321 wrote on 19 Nov 2023 02:08:
hi gut vouch to all, today I was taking a nap and while I was sleeping I had a real vivid dream and In my dream I saw some very inappropriate sights and I was getting very aroused and I remember thinking to myself you will break ur streak in my dream but couldn't control myself and wound actually waking up as I was motzei zera.
First of all I want to know how I can prevent something like this from happening to me 
second I am very torn as I have been working very hard and my streak is 65 days which is the longest its ever been and I'm not sure if this is considered a fall or not. On one hand It was in my subconcious, on the other hand , what happened happened. also I keep telling myself maybe I could have controlled myself even though it was a dream it felt very real which makes it feel like a fall
lmk what u guys think.

Not in your control and not a fall.  Ignore it and move on. Eventually these types of dreams will stop. 
vehkam7@gmail.com

guardyoureyes.com/forum/4-On-the-Way-to-90-Days/375452-Work-in-progress

The Battle of the Generation by Hillel S. has been a huge help for me.  Message me to find out how you can receive a free copy.

some of the experiences I write about may make it easier to identify me.  This is ok.  I trust that if anyone discovers my identity they will keep it to themselves.  If you do realize that you  know me, I am completely comfortable and welcome you acknowledging me and my struggle in person.

Re: new to this 19 Nov 2023 10:12 #403804

• שלמה1
  • Fresh Boarder
Welcome i wanna bless you should have hatzhlocha with your new Journey i am also new here but after being here not more then a few weeks i am feeling like a part hope you will get Comfortable here i am praying for your Success

be strong 
don't give up
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.31 seconds

Are you sure?

Yes